467 Rogue LFG 7/12M

In the market for a new home for the remainder of the tier, and heading into shadowlands. Having to step down from the more serious progression side and looking for something more laid back and chill. We’re all here to have fun right?

Looking for something on alliance side, that raids in the weekday evenings or weekends. Latest I would like to raid is 11:30PM EST I can provide logs on request, please leave info below and I’ll contact you.

Veteran 14 year player, 12 + years GM / Officer experience, including Recruitment Officer.

Thank you

<ugh> is a mythic raiding guild on a casual raiding schedule (6 hours a week) with officers that have been playing together since TBC. We’re looking for players who want to look cute, feel cute, and progress further on mythic content. On offnights, our guildies are often busy PVPing (multiple 2k+ players), running M+, and going for achieves.

Currently 3/12M and pushing further with roster boss being the real wall. We supply feasts and cauldrons but really we just like to have a fun time while also aiming to progress within our limited raid hours. If you’re interested you can add me on discord Entreric#6265 or ingame at Entreric#1805

Heya! We are 6/12, server #14 and currently looking for some great DPS.

Harts#1847 if interested

We might be interested - 7/12M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Feel free to give me a btag add if any of that jives with what you are looking for.
Conzeula#1172

Bump! A lot of offers I’m looking at closely, still keeping options open! Keep posting please