467 Prot/Ret/holy paladin

Hey there I’m looking for a guild, 6/12 M Nyalotha on my roguee. I’ve been playing wow since vanilla, been raiding since then as well, sometimes casual sometimes more hardcore, i currently have 3 littles a wife and a full time job so time is at a premium for me. I’m looking for something more fun and casual than anything hardcore. My schedule is pretty fluid due to life being what it is. Feel free to reach out to me at Dâwnbringer #1875 for more information. Will not respond to posts on the forums.

bump for coolness

still looking

Hi Paladeus!

I sent a requestto hopefully chat with you about our Guild. Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

still looking around

lookiong for a home

G’day!

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking to add cool people to our community. We are small group of friends that have been hammering down together for a number of years and FINALLY decided to up and make our own guild. Its been growing pretty quickly and filling up with some quality peoples with similar community first mindsets. We are currently hanging around the 14-16 key mark and are really just looking for cool people to hang out with. Gear and experience aren’t an issue. You’re more than welcome if you’re new or returning from a break or you’re just looking to get in on some keys and get some loot with a fun group of people. We don’t take much seriously (we joke around a ton during keys) and are looking to grow a community that is based on helping each other. We PVP and do Keys mainly, but are looking to dabble in some raiding. If you’re having a hard time finding some quality people to hang with or are just looking for a fresh start hit me up on BNET and we’ll get you situated.

Cheers,
Azshul
BigKatBruh#1326

still looking

still looking

Good morning!

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

I look forward to hearing from you!

We would love to have another good player in the dojo.

We maybe a good fit for you and looking for a rogue for shadowlands and doing a few mythics and pushing keys… We are raiding tonight …so come check us out!
Hello and good day!
We are doing a few mythics in Ny and pushing keys till shadowlands…a few has went on break and missing a few for a full 20 for mythic and pugging …well prefer to have guildies! So looking to find a couple hard hitters to knock out a few more mythics Ny and rock into Shadowlands!

Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
2/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Ele Sham/Rogue/Ret Pally/Spriest/WW Monk/DK
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey there!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.