467 iLvL ret pally (and others) LF guild

And not just me, myself and 2 others are looking for a group of awesome people to raid with.

I’m tired of jumping around from guild to guild because of jerks and drama and straight up snobby GMs or RLs. We want to find a big community of awesome, welcoming and friendly people that we can stick with and have fun with and that make raiding fun as well. Raiding preference is heroic and at least some mythic progression.

Please don’t respond to this with some generic ad for your guild. We want friends, not advertisements. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there. Add me on Bnet. Saintblade#1720. We maybe not be a “big” community but we are all friendly and might be a fit for you. We can chat if you are interested.

Hey Tokyogirl!!! I’m with the guild Initiative, we are built from groups of family and friends coming together to raid and have fun! We have been around since May 1st and have progressed to 7/12M. We are looking to expanding our team to get a second group going as well as more Mythic plus push teams and hopefully a rated BG team! If you are interested you can reach out to me or our other team lead Khornell!

Bnet: Khornell#1551 or Jovins#1628 (Raid Lead)
Discord: Khornell#5023 or Jovins#7120

Hi there Tokyogirl and friends :smiley: It sounds like our guild might be a good fit for you. We’re a largish community that treats our members like family, with zero drama allowed. We started as a group as long time wow friends and have grown to make so many more close friendships. (We’ve even had a RL get together in Vegas, and hope to plan more RL adventures once things are a bit less risky :smiley: )

You can check out our website for more info: evolvedgaming .org (take out the space)

Anyway, I am going to post our ad now, just b/c there’s a lot of good info there. I hope to meet you in game soon!