LFR N'zoth

It has to be the most entertaining thing I have seen in a while. :rofl:

29 Likes

I still like LFR Mother. Take the boss immediately to the 3rd room and watch everyone kill each other with the gates. Good content.

14 Likes

Yea. N’zoth is everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off, death by fire is also fun though. He seriously makes LFR Azshara look organized when she first came out.

7 Likes

I’m guna go in tonight just for the lulz. I fully expect to not clear.

9 Likes

My guild mate said he joined a LFR Skittra with 7 stacks of determination the first week it was out. I’m actually surprised some of these people can find the queue button to get into LFR.

18 Likes

Nothing beats lfr Ghuun when the xpac launched. Lfr groups would be stuck in the first phase of that fight for foreeeeeeeeever lmao

11 Likes

Wow that is really bad.

The best part about it is all those demon hunters getting mind controlled and killing you with twilight devastation.

3 Likes

So does N’zoth upset the LFR King, Durumu, boss most likely to get groups to 10 stacks of determination? Or is it not quite that level of bad?

16 Likes

I always thought Garalon was still worse than Durumu. I could be wrong but I thought Garalon was the reason determination was implemented in the first place.

1 Like

Immediately MCing you if you dont have the cloak is honestly my favourite thing and I hope they never change it.

36 Likes

Nah Durumu still I think was the boss that groups hit 10 stacks of determination on most consistently. People just couldn’t maze at all. KJ though was a close upset to Durumu.

2 Likes

I can’t say anything about KJ since I took a ~2yr break starting middle of Legion. I know Duru was bad though. It could just be that Garalon seemed worse to me because he was the last boss of the wing as opposed to Duru being the first.

Lei Shen was also a big one in that raid for the 10stacks hahah

3 Likes

LFR Garalon is the MVP

No matter how many times you told people “DONT STAND IN THE CIRCLES”

They still stood in the circles. LFR is home to some interesting folk

3 Likes

Gotta admire their persistence though. I’d be happy joining a group with tons of stacks of determination because you’re that much closer to brute forcing the bad away.

7 Likes

We shall see how N’Zoth stacks up against the greats. All probably spelled horribly wrong because I don’t care.

Garalon
Durumu
Lei shen
Nazgrim
Archimond
Kiljaedon
Ghuun
Uunat

6 Likes

Can someone explain to me what LFR nzoth even is, I haven’t even done it on normal I’m so not casual

I struggle to ever experience this sort of stuff as a dps and a raider, I tend to skew my own sample size and joining LFR just to watch other people fail whilst not doing anything would be a real dick move.

3 Likes

Saw that coming. Even sent in a suggestion in-game because there was probably going to be folks going in there to troll by removing their cloak.

1 Like