466+ Rsham and mage lf guild

Hi there,

My mage friend and I (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/llane/joe ) are looking to join a guild to finish off the heroic and get into mythic. I have made my own pugs for 2 weeks and gotten to 7/12 heroic but its just not fun making pug groups. We both are multi gladiator pvp players so we can understand mechanics and stuff super easily. Also looking to make some friends for M+, we have timed 4 +15s each this season.

Preferably looking for an Alliance 2 night a week guild, around 7-11 est. Wednesday and the weekends are best days, can potentially make other days work

Feel free to add me to battlenet if you have any questions or want to chat, Phenomina#1685.

Hey,

I know you guys said alliance but I figure I’d give it a shot, My guild is horde area 52 8/12H raid times 7-10pm est Tuesday and Thursday with pulls on mythic during the weekend looking for range and Resto sham to finish up heroic with and move into mythic progression. if this catches your eye reach out to me on bnet

Xstratik#11324

New Breed (Turalyon/Horde) raids Thursday and Sunday 7-9, sometimes we may go past 9 a little bit. We are looking to build our Heroic raid group to a solid number of members and progress through the raid. We are currently 2/12 (some of us are 4/12) and most of our group is comprised of pugs; so once we get more interested guildies, progression will be no problem since all our raiders know the fights! Our RL, and myself have already had progression on Vex and Carapace. Feel free to message me if you are interested.

Mystogan#11996

We are currently looking for a resto shaman and mage :slight_smile: Reprieve is on Thrall and we raid Tues/Wed 12am-3am EST. We are currently 12/12H and will be venturing into mythic as soon as we finalize our roster. We have temporarily added Thursday as a raid night (same times) to get a little more progress in while we learn the new raid. Thursday will soon swap back to being a heroic clear night as an optional night for raiders.

Most of our members have jobs and families so one of our motto’s is that “real life comes first”. We are in the Semi-hardcore category where we are aiming for CE but going at a decent pace. Let me know if you are interested in learning more, you can contact me on discord Nephlim#6908. Hope to hear from you soon and if you don’t choose us, I do wish you luck with your search.

If 3 days would work, check us out.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

Link to Guild App can be found on our Raiderio page and wowprogress

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet