466 Holy Priest LF Mythic Raid Team

Good Afternoon Folks, thanks for stopping by.

I am looking to join a mythic progression raid team with my holy priest. Currently priest is 466 ilevel, I am 11/12M (on my now-retired main) and I am fairly flexible on raid times. I can raid after 6pm PST any days with the exception of Thursdays (have to take a me day!) including weekends.

I have been raiding since BC, playing since vanilla. I mained a mage up until WoD but started healing in MoP and have migrated over my focus. Started with a resto shaman, resto druid and then a holy pally. Mained the holy priest for most of Legion and up until the mid-point of BoD raid of BfA which I moved then to my monk (Opulence mythic needs etc) and have finally chosen to go back to the priest. You could say I know the healing classes fairly well, and find myself down theorycrafting rabbit holes when new raids drop.

If this type of player sound like someone you could try in your healing group, please feel free to let me know! I am a reliable, mature mid-30’s Canadian (bonus points?) who like to avoid the cold by killing pixel dragons!

Thanks for reading!

*edit - repost for correct forum character! Damn gremlins.

Make sure to read all of the post please.

1 Like

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

1 Like

Hey There Elsai, thanks for the post! I have added your GM and Officer (Luna) to discord and hope to chat soon!