466 Blood DK or 469 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Hello Area 52,

I am looking for a Raiding Guild to call home. I would prefer a weekday guild that raids after 9:30pm. I would also consider a weekend raiding guild, that raids Sat/Sun 8:00pm or later.

I have been raiding since the start of BC. I am currently 12/12H AoTC, and 3/12M. I come to raids with flasks, potions, and food ready to go and pre-pot on every pull.

If you are looking for either a Blood DK or a BM Hunter and would like to discuss this further, please add me on Btag: Storm#11949

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know for Raiders:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Raid Needs: 1 Tank, Resto Shaman with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or @ Aradne#5473(Discord)

Raiding Is Hard:(> [H][Area 52] late night raiding guild recruiting DPS.

Raid times

Tuesday/Thursday

11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST

Progress
We are currently 5/12 with our best pull on Xanesh being 5%

Requirements

-rank 12 cloak

-level 80 neck

-465 Ilvl

-Discord

Current needs
We are currently looking for DPS, preferably ranged but we are open to any and all exceptional applicants. We are not currently recruiting healers or tanks.

Contact Info

Btag-Bullcon#1672

Discord-Bullcon#6858

Greetings FeelNothing!

is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero tolerance for elitism, degrading and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886