465 Unholy DK LF Raid Team

Hello all,
Due to a recent schedule change at my job I am no longer able to raid with my current guild.
I am looking for a semi-hardcore raid guild that raids 2-3 times per week and looks to push as far into Mythic raid content as possible while at the same time having fun with it. I have a good amount of Mythic experience from past expansions and look to improve on that. I am a punctual raider and always able to let officers/GMs know if tardiness or a leave of absence will occur. I strive to improve myself as a player and member as much as I can to help the team succeed. For this tier I’m currently 12/12H, 3/12M.
I am looking for a later night team, depending on what my work schedule looks like. (It is not a static schedule and I will still be getting used to it, but I’m easy to work with)
So far it is looking Tue-Wed are THE BEST days for me as they will be consistent days off, however late Thurs (After 10:30 EST) are also doable.
The team I want to join is going to be the team I stay with for the remainder of this expansion, Shadowlands, and beyond.
I am also interested in M+ content.
Please add me on Bnet or Discord so we could discuss potential family bonding and interest in me joining your guild and raid team :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to read this long and drawn out LFG post and I look forward to speaking with all/most of you soon!

Bnet- IcedDarkkaos#1731
Discord- Deathlykaos#6351