465 unholy dk 12/12hc

looking to push into next tier of the raid and wanting to push for next expansion as well primarily LF weekday or late night weekdays or weekend Lifetoall#1925 area-52

Hey dude, sent you an add on Bnet. Here’s our general guild post. Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi Vizionn,

We are [Edited by Blizzard], a guild being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Contact btag: exelzero#1102
Raid level: Mythic Ny’alotha
Raid times: Wednesday & Thrusdays 8PM-11PM (PST)
Server: Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
Ilvl requirements: 460+
Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper
Tag: exelzero#1102

Hello Vizionn, my guild is currently 3/12M progression. we are recruiting strongly for an unholy DK, alliance stormrage server. if this interests you feel free to add my btag Tubesocks#1806

Hello Vizionn,

Did you find a guild? Organized Crime is from Zul’jin we raid Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30P EST. We are 3/12M and looking to fill/rebuild our roster for Mythic progression. Currently have spots for 3 DPS and a tank. You will be a great fit and we help with transfers. Hit me up at Tinyturd#11434. Hope to hear from you soon!