465 Resto Shammy Looking for guild

Hi there! I’m a 465 Resto Shammy currently on MoonGuard Alliance and am looking for an AOTC raiding guild. I’m currently 7/12H with 10/12H experience, former Raid Leader and Healing Officer/Leader with multiple AOTC through the last few expansions. I’ve been an AOTC raider since Cata and was a current content pusher raider during TBC/WOTLK. I’m fine with server changing or even faction changing, though lacking the funds to do so at the moment. If you would like to talk more or give me some info about your guild feel free to add my battletag below! Thank you for your consideration. :slight_smile:

Edit: Wanted to let people know I don’t have any intentions of pushing Mythic or Cutting Edge.

Hey,
We are 12/12h on a 4hr raid schedule. Raid tue/wed 830-1030 server, need 2-3 more bodies to start Mythic prog on Tuesday. Chill group. hmu Kardnall#1658.

Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Hi Consanance,

Our guild is Undying Resolution, located on Elune Alliance side.
We are looking for a healer to fill a healing spot in our raid. We’re 12/12H and we position ourselves as an AoTC+ guild that dabbles in Mythics and doesn’t stop raiding. Our raid days are Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST, and several M+ groups run through the weekend at various times.

I’ve added your Battletag and would love to talk with you!

Kind Regards,
-Ranico
Ranico#1430

[US] [A] Sargeras

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 3/12M) is an Alliance guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We mythic raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST. We do heroic reclears on Tuesdays at the same time, and that is mainly where we trial new recruits!

Our current needs are:

Resto Shaman

Warlock (PLEASE)

Any Tanks

But if you aren’t one of these things, don’t let that deter you from joining! We’d love to have you! All our welcome in the guild, and anyone is welcome to trial! Quicker trials may be done for roles in high demand!

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:

SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)

TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)

Hello, would you be intereted in joining us? Thanks!