465 [H] Destro Lock LF raiding guild (mon,thurs + weekends)

465 warlock https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/lightbringer/vordaz

I am looking for a guild that is raiding on either Monday, Thursdays or Sundays. I am 12/12 on Heroic Ny’alotha but I am definitely still improving. This is my first tier of raiding this expansion after heavily playing classic on a top guild on my server.

I enjoy all gameplay from arena, to mythic+ to raiding.

Vordaz,

Did you find a guild? Organized Crime is from Zul’jin we raid Tue/Wed 7:30-10:30P EST. We are 3/12M and looking to fill/rebuild our roster for Mythic progression. Currently have spots for 3 DPS and a tank. You will be a great fit and we help with transfers. Hit me up at Tinyturd#11434. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Vordaz! Here is some info on our guild! Let me know if you want to chat further!!

(H/Bleeding Hollow) Is a recently reformed guild looking to fill our ranks as we move into mythic!

Whether you are just getting back into the game or just want to pick up raiding were perfect for you! We are currently 11/12 H and are looking to move into mythic in the following weeks. We are a huge guild with over 900 active members with people on constantly. We are also always running 10-15 Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently seeking:

1 Tank

Non Priest Healers

Few ranged DPS mainly:

• Warlock
  • Balance Druid
  • All other ranged are welcome to get in touch too!

If you are looking to jump into Heroic/Mythic with us, please be at least 465 and be decently far with your cloak!

If you are just looking for a home to hang and gear up, we are always helping out lower ilvl players gear up!

Our current raid schedule:
Heroic Raid:
Wednesday 9PM EST
Friday 9PM EST

Mythic/Heroic Raid:
Saturday 2PM EST

Once we fill ranks and start progressing more on mythic, mythic raids will move to wed/fri with Saturday for heroic runs for alts or people gearing.

If you are interested, please add my Battle.Net: Julsey57#1286

Weekend guild here!