465 Ele Sham LF Raid Guild 9:30 ST or later

Hello all,

My name is Blu. I am currently looking to find a new raiding home as my previous guild has recently merged with another to fill a full roster for mythic, but the new raid times do not fit my schedule. I am looking to step into the mythic raiding realm as well either with a new guild or even a well established one. I work retail so my times on during the week are sporadic, but will definitely be on for raid times and individual things randomly the rest of the week. Please feel free to reach out and ask anymore questions. I look forward to speaking with you and to those that I do not fit the bill of best of luck in your search and happy hunting the rest of this tier.

Bnet: Blu#12261

Barely Trash is looking for a few more consistent raiders fill out our roster so we can start progressing Mythic. Our raid times are 7:30 pm PST (9:30 central) to 10:30 pm PST (12:30 central) on Tuesday/Sunday (We’re contemplating moving Sunday to Saturday to make it accessible to more people.). If this sounds like something you might be interested in, contact our Guild leader McMattMatt#1175 on Discord.