465 dk lfg

465 DK LFG. Due to current world circumstances I have a lot more free time on my hands. Looking for a guild that has AOTC and pushing mythic content and mythic + keys. I can raid anytime and any days currently and the foreseeable future. Faction or server transfer is not an issue. Looking for a guild to call home for Shadowlands and beyond.

BNet - WaveGod#11733

Hey! My {H} guild is looking for more players to get into mythic raid. I sent you a friend request on btag =)

bumpity bump

My guild Underoath is currently looking to fill our last spot on our 12/12H roster with an Unholy DK like yourself. We’re currently located on Darkspear on Horde. Once our final spot is filled, we will be straight into Mythic within the following week with a projected 3/12-4/12 clear in week one. We’re currently fifth on the server for progression, and 3rd on Horde. Also a recently formed RBG group and soon to form M+ teams with some of the best in their class on the server. If you’re interested, my Discord is Nutbucket#5549, Btag is Ironbuns#1544. I have sent you a btag request aswell.

Hey Winterr!

Morning Brew is looking for a few to round out our current roster. We are horde and a morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 5/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Ranged – Warlock , Mage, SPriest
Melee – Rogue
Healer – Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Holy >Priest, Resto Sham, MW Monk

[A] AOTC EP 11/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Whats up Winter. Im from a new guild on Illidan called Passive Aggressive. We are a small group of talented players trying to fill our last spots to continue our Mythic prog. We are currently 2/12 M and run 15s-20s keystones every week. Every officer is 2k+ IO score. If you would like to talk my btag is Polenta#1436