465 affliction warlock

why hello everyone looking for a guild that is able to do mythic atm 2 /12M due to the fact current guild is having roster issues. i did get CE for jaina so i can complete high tier raiding. i also have a dk for next expansion that i can play well at blood dk or unholy.

We are looking for ranged and melee dps for our raid team for this patch and shadowlands, Btag is Shadowstrike#11633

Hello!

The Vortex is looking to pickup 1-2 Warlocks for progression. Our spam is below, feel free to add me on Discord (Icetea#9130) or Bnet (Xumie#1849) to chat.

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
5/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter) but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

forms.gle/MbhgPVUoRWEAwLLBA

Phury is 4/12m we raid mon/tues/weds 10-1 est we would love to bring in a good warlock hit me up if ur intrested tang#1917

I’m one of the officers of Queensguard on Thrall. Our guild might be a bit on the casual side compared to what you’re used to if you got CE in BOD, but we’re a 2 night a week raiding guild of working adults that raids 8:30 - 11:30 pm ET Fri/Sat. We’re 4/12M Nyalotha, with our raid schedule currently being Friday Heroic farm clear and Saturday Mythic.

I’ve included our guild info below.

Queensguard - (4/12 M) Horde US-Thrall - Weekend Raiding Guild

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Raid Tier Goals : AOTC, Glory of the [X] Raider, comfortable Mythic progress

Recruiting: Currently recruiting non-hunter ranged DPS (especially Warlocks, Fire Mages) for raiding. Skilled players of other roles will be considered as well. Tanks/Heals for keys are always welcomed. Social members of any class/spec are also welcomed.

Requirements: For Raiders - Discord, DBM or BigWigs, WeakAuras, Angry Assignments

Most of us are working adults who like to come home and unwind in Azeroth by running keys, doing weekly events, or farming old mogs/mounts. Our goal is to get AOTC every raid tier, then push into harder content at a comfortable pace and by interest.

We welcome players who want to play well and see end-game content but may not have the time to commit to the demands of a CE mythic guild. We show up, joke during trash pulls, then focus and kill bosses. That being said, we also expect everyone to review their logs, keep up to date on class information, and strive to improve their own performance. If you’re interested in joining our raid team we look for consistent attendance but we also understand that life happens, and that takes precedence.

We have no tolerance for hate speech, racism, or sexism and will fiercely defend our members against any harassment.

If interested, please reply here or reach out to one of the following:

In Game: Rozzomesauce, Anvirel, Aedrastea, Ruän
Reddit: StuckInAzeroth
Discord: Rossomesauce#6022

We are 5/12 Mythic and in need of consistent, chill people who like raiding and WoW in general. We are always around doing M+ and playing other games.

Our allotted raid time is 8pm EST until 11pm EST, Tuesday and Thursday. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance.

Current needs:
Disc Priest
Mage
Lock

Applicants should:

• Be knowledgeable about their class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.

Contact Information:

If you are interested in a trial, please feel free to message Vapìd @ Vaapad#1119