464 Fury warrior looking to Raid

Hey everyone! I’m a 464 Fury Warrior looking for a chill place to raid and run mythics. I took a break for about half this expansion so my raid experience on this expansion is limited past LFR. I have a tank set ( 455 ish ilvl ) and I’m learning tank again in mythics. Anyways thanks to anyone in advance for taking the time to look over this. Appreciate ya :smiley:

-Self Imposed Hardmode- of Area 52 is currently recruiting to fill out our mythic raid team. We are currently 12/12 Heroic and 3/12 Mythic. Our raiders range from new to mythic to CE raider with everything in between. We believe that you don’t need to have previous mythic experience to be able to play in current mythic content, just the desire to work hard and have fun doing so.

Raids:

Tuesday/Wednesday from 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Outside of raid:

We have an incredibly active mythic plus community outside of raid time with multiple 2500+ Io players as well as an active PvP community. We also enjoy old content raids, and generally just hanging out and having a good time with each other.

Requirements:

460+ ilvl for mythic, 430 ilvl for heroic

Rank 10+ cloak

Working headset and the ability to communicate

Discord

Recruitment:

We currently have OPEN recruitment on all DPS classes with special interest in the following:

Ret Paladin
Boomkin
Mage
Demon Hunter (tanking OS a plus)
Death Knight (tanking OS a plus)

If interested please contact:

Bnet - Shado#11187
Discord - Shado#0820

Wet Wet is LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
Once we have the numbers we will progress thru the current mythic content and Farm Heroic if need be.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.

• Saturday 7-10 PM EST!
    PM me @Haunted #1365
    Discord- Saffy San#6994

Could be a great place to grow with

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST) and an alt raid on Sunday/Monday - 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - We are a newly formed mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content casually. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to then push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

[US][H] Stormweaver We are currently recruiting for our raid team. Our current raid schedule is Sun-Mon 7-930PM central. We just moved over to Stormweaver from a dead server and have already gathered a good team we are currently 8/12 heroic Ny’alotha and are looking for healers and DPS. We have a great community and like helping each out with anything from mythic+ to rotations and mechanics. We are currently considering all healing and DPS specs/classes. Contact Castlegreyskull#0327 or WrongWayMJ#5061 on discord for questions or more information. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello,
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hello, I think we may be a great fit for you!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten a little bit of a late start to this expansion whether that be due to taking a break, left for classic, or literally just looking for a new home. New players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Any ranged DPS -
Any healer - excluding resto druid
Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue and fury warrior

We have been progressing through normal for 2 weeks and went 11/12. We had our first heroic raid this week and have accomplished 8/12 H already!

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey Me!
Btag me at Rehna#1428! You sound like the perfect fit for our team. We are a very active guild and active team. We achieve AOTC each tier and may dip a toe in mythics too. However, we are a “chill” team that likes to have fun and take down content as well. We love to push keys and help people bring their best game too!

Let’s talk!
We raid Heroic Progression and more on Tuesday and Thursday 630-930 Central on Blackhand US Horde. We raid Normal Progression on Friday Nights 7-10 Central!

Ttyl,
Kyndarra - Just Wiped GM

You didn’t mention raid times, so I’m hoping our goofball ones will work for you. I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We’ve cleared heroic and got 2 mythic bosses down (with the help of a couple pugged friends).
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

What’s your raid times availability or your BTag?

Hello!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten a little bit of a late start to this expansion whether that be due to taking a break, left for classic, or literally just looking for a new home. New players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We have been progressing through normal for 2 weeks and went 11/12. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 10/12H!

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.