Please Delete

Closed!!@!

Good evening mate! If you are willing to swap to alliance-emerald Dream, our guild junction would love to have you! The raid times line up perfectly as we raid from 9p-12a EST Tuesday/Thursday. I’ll post our guild info below but feel free to message me with any questions you have! Hope to hear from you soon!

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: elitefourlance#1732 or Discord: professoroak#5703

Hope to hear from you soon

Interested in talking with you! Hit me up. pnutbutter#1472, I think we’d be a good fit!

Hey there Cyntails!!

Misfit Militia is a Heroic Raiding Guild at 12/12 H on Hyjal.
Recently new made guild after moving servers in July 2020. Core group of 4 are building up a new raiding team in hopes of pushing raids, mythic + and Arenas in Shadowlands. Our members of the guild are active every night on weekdays and very active all day on weekends. We are very open to people who are new to the game, or are long time players. We all have experience with most classes, always willing to help.

RAID TEAM INFO:
We are looking for raiders who are willing to put in the effort and time to help continue push Heroic through the end of expansion and then to move into Shadowlands.

Current Raid Times:

Friday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
Saturday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
(Raid times may change in Shadowlands but we are trying to keep this consistent)

Current Needs as of 8/12/2020:
Ranged DPS - All experienced RDPS players will be considered, Boomkin/Warlock Preferred
Healer - All experienced Healers will be considered. Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Disc Priest Preferred
Melee DPS - Currently only looking for experienced Melee DPS with a tank offspec
Tank- Currently Tank positions are filled but we are looking for Tank players for M+.

ALL POSITIONS WILL BE OPEN TO COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS IN SHADOWLANDS

We currently have 4-5 players pushing m+ keys on a daily basis and looking for Tanks and Healers that are experienced with Dungeon Mechanics and Affixes

CONTACTS:
Recruiting/GM: Natalie: NatRutSim#1694
Raid Leader: Ricky: Itsricky#1431

Trial Requirements:
-Must have Heart of Azeroth up to at least level 80.
-Cloak must be at least level 12.
-Minimum ilvl preference is 455. (Our mythic + team can and will help you gear up if you are deemed a good fit)
-All raiding and mythic + logs will be reviewed by all of our officers beforehand.

Trial periods will last about 2 weeks of raiding.
Trials are determined more so by mechanic skill rather than numbers.
You are required to have 100% attendance during your trial period. Failure to show up for raid will result in an immediate disqualification.

Have a wonderful day.
-Nat

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our newly formed guild is currently 7/12M, with a 10/12M raid leader (that’s me!). We are on Zul’jin-H. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST. We are considering adding a temporary third day to help make sure we push to get CE this tier!

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

Still searching and getting in contact with people!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey Cyntailz, if you can go an hour later I’d be open to adding another spriest to our team. We raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am est. I’ll leave our post below and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.