463 Resto Druid LF Raiding

Currently 463 equipped for Restoration with a decent set in balance. I’m flexible on the times and I am really looking for a good community to push into mythic. I have mythic experience from legion so I understand what will be expected as we go forward!

I’m willing to transfer if the situation seems like a good fit!

Also have a warrior alt that I am keeping relevant.

Hey, there! we are alliance and on Sargeras!
Our guild is looking for a few more active members to run mythic plus, raids, PVP, and just overall have a good time with! WE are formed with 8 members that have been playing with each other since BC and have continued to stay in touch. We typically raid Wednesdays and Sundays (but usually depends on the week) from 8:30-12 PM ST. Currently, we are 12/12 N, 3/12 H, and plan on doing mythic content sometime shortly. We are a few members short of a full guild group so we have to pug the last few! This has affected progression. As a result We are looking for all classes and all roles to bolster our ranks! Pst me in-game- Theecaptain or message me on battle.net: Robertcopper#1512 for more info!

still looking!

Hey, I’m trash so I’m just going to post the whole recruitment post but it kind of sounds like you’re looking for similar content as to what my guild runs? I’d love to chat a bit.
Guild:
Server: US-Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule:
Tues 9PM-12AM EST(server)
Wed 9PM-12AM EST(server)
Raid Prog

• Uldir: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M
  • Battle of Dazar’Alor: 9/9N 9/9H 3/9M
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2N 2/H
  • The Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M
  • Nyalotha: 11/12H
    Needs: DPS/Heal. No hard class restrictions
    Goals: We enjoy getting AOTC fairly early and then wanting more to do we will go into mythic because we like to kill bosses. No expectation of CE and real life has priority over WoW but we’re still trying to have fun. We also run keys pretty regularly throughout the week with no set schedule.
    Contacts:
    *Discord: Zike002#8342
    *Blizz: Zike002#1868
    Feel free to send me a request/chat and we can talk!

Hey would love to chat more hit me at Cran#1145 on bnet

Hi! We are looking to add a full-time healer to our roster.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
5/8M Eternal Palace
2/12M 12/12H Ny’alotha
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

WE ACCEPT XREALM TRIALS

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Feel free to add any of our officers and we’d be happy to talk to you about joining our mythic team.
The Reckless
US-Tichondrius

Ny’alotha 3/12M
Eternal Palace 7/8M
BoD 9/9M CE
Uldir 8/8M CE
Antorus 11/11M CE

We raid Monday & Wednesday 7:45p-11p EST with an optional H run on Thursdays

We are a guild that was formed more than 10 years ago and still contains many of the same core members and leadership, we’ve consistently cleared the hardest content available since forming during WotLK

Community

We are looking for players that realize WoW is more MMO and less RPG. By which we mean that we want players that recognize the social aspect and goals of this game. We want people that are active, enjoy hanging out outside of raids, and generally just fun to play with. While we do enjoy goofing on each other, we also want people that understand what respect means, and how to give and earn it. You need to be the kind of player that understands the guild’s success is your success.

We want the best that your class has to offer. Are you always looking for ways to improve yourself? Are you trying to figure out what a person of your class did to “beat” you rather than sum it up as gear or RNG? Do you look forward to wipes and progression? Do you like everything WoW has to offer? If so, we want you!

NO DRAMA

Practically every serious guild makes this promise. Most fail to deliver. Truthfully, I doubt many of you see this and automatically accept it as truth. However, we understand that one of the biggest guild killers is stupid, pointless drama. Should an issue arise that cannot be immediately resolved, then the offending people(s) are simply removed from raid and we continue without them; leaving them to wait until we’re done with the raid before we deal with them. The raid comes first, always. What you do on your own time is your own business, but the moment you step foot into a raid with 19 other people, you are no longer on your time. You’re on the raids time. It isn’t your 3 hours spent raiding that night, it is the raids collective 60 hours spent raiding that night. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE has the right to waste that time.

We Are Looking For

• Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal.

• Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.

• Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

Contacts
Bnet: Vik#1619, VIC20#1498, Oscolot#1926
Discord: Vik#4921

Hey there we are looking for a couple more to round out our core mythic roster!

Red Velvet ,is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Nya’lotha and Shadowlands. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that have splintering off of other guilds due to slowing and non optimal progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.
We are 12/12N 12/12H and are openly recruting for spots on our core mythic progression team.In our down time we enjoy running arenas and pushing mid-high level keys.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
9/9H 5/9M(BoD)
8/8H 4/8M(E.P)
12/12N 12/12H(Nya’lotha)

Recruitment

DPS
High Parsing Frost DK
Ranged Dps Of All Specs

Healers
Disc
Shaman

** To apply contact an officer below in game **
Dexade#1246
Astriea#1872
NFGaming#1770

** Or Discord Preferably**
Dexade#6798

Hi Arcshift,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Guess I will toss my guild into the fray…

Vigil is seeking to further our ranks.
We are currently 1/12 mythic, (I know doesn’t say much)
If you are seeking a server first, a transfer to my server may be worth your time!

We are beginning our push into mythic, and are currently #1 horde guild on our server. and 3rd on our server.

If you are interested, hit me up

Discord: Tegadord#9291
Btag: Darvy#11815

Hello!

If you’re still looking for a home - we are Organized Crime on Zul’jin and looking for peeps who still enjoy the game and WANT to play - we raid Tues/Wed from 7:30pm-10:30pm eastern. We are 12/12H and are looking for players who want AOTC, are willing to dive into Myhic a bit, and enjoy running keys.

btag: Emeraldwine#1888
or discord: Puddin#1987

Cheers!

Hello Arcshift :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 2/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Ranged dps ( mage preferred) and heals (none priest) any dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258