463 Resto Druid LF Raiding guild [A or H]

Use to be hardcore raider up until WOD, played other games last 5-6 years. Been playing again as a Resto / Balance druid past few months and looking to get into a Perm Raiding guild.

A place to hand out, Raid, M+. I am always available (work from home 90% of the time) except when going on vacation :stuck_out_tongue: need that break from work and home every now and then.

Willing to server transfer or faction change

Looking for weeknights Est time

My guild isn’t a hardcore guild, but we are trying to be first on our server, and attempt to push into mythic soon. As well as, building a team for shadowlands.

We are 10/12 Heroic, rather relaxed, but can get tough when is comes to raiding.

We raid 10pm - 12am eastern, which on our server is 7pm - 9pm.

Let me know what you think Axell. =)

My discord is Tegadord#9291

Hi There,

We would love a dps to healer flex player. Would you be willing to play Boomie, and then heal if needed?

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 3/12 M, 5/8M EP, 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Paladin - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.
What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
Consistent performance and attendance.
Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.
Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599
Stratus#1525 <–me

Resto Buff coming :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, there!
Our guild is on Sargeras (A) and we are looking for a few more active members to run mythic plus, raids, PVP, and just overall have a good time with! WE are formed with 8 members that have been playing with each other since BC and have continued to stay in touch. We typically raid Wednesdays and Sundays (but usually depends on the week) from 8:30-12 PM ST. Currently, we are 12/12 N, 3/12 H, and plan on doing mythic content sometime shortly. We are a few members short of a full guild group so we have to pug the last few! We are looking for all classes and all roles to bolster our ranks! Pst me in-game- Theecaptain or message me on battle.net: Robertcopper#1512 for more info!

Hi Axell,

We are currently in the market for a resto druid so feel free to add me and we can chat in discord! Here is our info to see if it works for you. Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey, You sound like just what we are looking for.

PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic.

Raid Times/Requirements

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST

We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance.

Roster Needs
Currently looking for RDPS but will consider all exceptional DPS.

About Us
We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier.

Contact Us!
Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM
Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL
Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer

Hello Axell :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 11/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819