Druid (472 Guard / 463 Resto)

Hey everyone. I’m looking for some cool people to do mythic + dungeon runs with, some PvP with, maybe raiding, and a social fun location. Not against raiding just hard for me to commit to large time chunks right now.

Recently got back into wow after a year or so of not playing and the guild I was in was inactive for months. I have been lucky to get into some awesome pug runs since coming back but none of my old friends play anymore so looking for a “home”. Mainly been doing things solo like upgraded my cloak, M+ pug runs, WQ’s, BG’s, etc, and getting bored running solo.

1 Like

Hi there Simplepuzzle!

Congrats on flying! We are a newly formed guild looking for good people and would love to chat! We will actually be starting a quick Normal progression next reset to get to know one another and afford our new and returning plays the ability to see the fights before stepping into Heroic and ultimately get situated for shadowlands progression. We don’t have spec/class/attendance requirements, play what you like when you like, though we will be active outside of raid nights with m+/arena/alt-raid, etc. We really do want to make all parts of the game accessible. We are currently running m+ in the evenings, we also have a few folks that run 2s/3s and would welcome another partner to run with. Our recruitment post and my contact info is below, hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Bump

With fresh edits/new item levels.

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 3/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage

Melee: DH,

1 Healer

One of our tanks is willing to swap heals too

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Hey there Simplepuzzle! Crimson brotherhood is always looking for quality people to add to our community. We do all sorts of content but it seems recently everyone is doing a ton of M+ (My personal favorite). We’d love for you to stop by and check us out! [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona