463 disc priest horde lf guild

Hello! I’m a 463 disc priest 8/12 Heroic on this toon, 12/12h on my mage and rogue… Looking for a dedicated group of players to push mythic content. Currently im on Kil Jaden

mature player who has been playing since vanilla.

I have voice and would love to find a group of players to push mythic keys and raiding, thanks! hmu in game my bnet is tyler77156#1117

sorry this is my priest

Are you looking for a new home or searching for that something in a guild that was lost a long time ago? Want a fresh start with a community full of like-minded individuals that are searching for the same thing? Juggernaut is your new spot.

What we are looking for:
Like-minded active individuals with the intent of pushing mythic raiding content along with m+ come Shadowlands.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS: High
Melee DPS: High
Tanks: Medium
Healers: Medium

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: 9 PM - 12 AM EST
If you have any additional questions or are interested in joining feel free to add Khoneycutt#1439

Hello!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten a little bit of a late start to this expansion whether that be due to taking a break, left for classic, or literally just looking for a new home. New players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Any ranged DPS - excluding balance druids
Any healer - excluding resto druid
Melee DPS - excluding DH and rogue

We have been progressing through normal and will be beginning heroic next week. (We killed a couple heroic bosses last night after finishing up normal as a guild). It will be full heroic progression from here on out.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for CE and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hit us up!

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.
We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.
We are raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.
This is the first reset we will be running our full T/W/Su schedule (Previously only doing 1 day ) so were hoping to quickly push our progression higher and work on harder bosses. As of tonight we are 5/12M
We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.
Recruitment Needs:
Disc Priest
RDruid
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests
Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Let us know!

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795