463 Destruction Warlock LF Weekend Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey everyone I’m looking to get off my currently Dead server. I am a quick learner and love to get constructive criticism to better myself as a player. Looking for an active guild that does mythic/heroic raids and M+. Parses available on request

AOTC (All Pugs)
Nyalotha 12/12 5th week Pug
EP 8/8 3rd week Pug
SoS 1st week Pug
BoD 9/9 10th week Pug 3/9M
Uldir 8th week

Times: (PST)
Fri 8-12pm
Sat Anytime
Sun 12-3pm

Hey Waletchereme,

We are looking for DPS for mythic Ny’alotha progression and would be interested in talking to you! A little about us:

Resounding Maybe - Late night weekend mythic progression guild [H] on Bleeding Hollow

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.
At our core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses. While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone and will always work to perfect and improve our team.

In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:
3/12M NYA
6/8M AEP
2/2H CoS
8/9M BoD
3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:
Fridays | 12am-3am EST
Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST
Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST
Logs required. Please apply at: https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A (remove space).

For more info, please contact Aziraphaele#8406 (discord) or Xanas#9343 (discord).

Hey hey Waletchereme we are definitely interested in adding a lock like yourself to the guild. I love your mindset from reading over this post and think you would mesh well with our guild.

My name is Burnsey and I am the GM of a newly reforming guild called <DINGUS>.

We are a guild of players looking to form a tight knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:
Many of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

A little more on me, the GM: I myself was in a top 15 US guild in Sunwell called Team Ice on the Illidan server horde side. I pride myself in my social skills and keeping in touch with many of the old guild members or GMs I have run across over the years. Sharing experiences and tactics in progression is a huge advantage and using those networking skills to my advantage has always proven to be a benefit.

I plan to run an incredibly fair guild with officers that I trust to do the same. As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?:
-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
-At this moment the raid schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-830PM PST

Classes we are currently recruiting are:
DPS (High)
Mages (High)
Rogues (High)
Enhance Shaman (High)
Ele Shaman (High)
SPriest (High)
Ret Pally (High)
Hunters (High)
Death Knights (High)
Warlocks (High)
Monks (High)

Healers(Medium)
Priest (High)
Shaman (High)

Tanks (Low / Medium With DPS OS)
Demon Hunter (High)
Death Knight (High)
Monk (High)

We will strongly consider any and all potential recruits at this moment as we are just starting the guild off.

If you are interested in this opportunity leave a message here, or add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

Hello, not sure if our times are fine for you but we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]