463 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Ever since I started my new job in July of last year it has been difficult for me to raid full time now. I been mostly doing Mythic+ and been gearing up that way.

Missed out of Eternal Palace so no Ahead of the Curve this time haha

Been raiding since 2007 and looking for a new home to push for progression and meet good peeps who enjoy this game as much as I do.

My Nights I am free from work are Tuesdays and Thursdays unfortunately. Wednesdays I don’t get off til 7pm PST which by then most guilds I know on Mal’ganis are already in raid progress.

Akunza#1299

Hey Akunza, whats goin on ?
I’m a recruiting officer over here at < Cool Cats > - Mal’Ganis. We’re currently looking for a couple of more solid players to add to our mythic roster for this xpac and into Shadowlands. The guild just got back into raiding less than 2 weeks ago as we’ve geared some of our old raiders back up to speed and were currently 1/12M with a subpar roster so were looking to make some changes. The core of the guild (12 of us) used to be a top cutting edge raid team dating back to as far as Cataclysm. We pushed for high world rankings for about 6 tiers till real life scenarios hit the team and forced us a bit back. Now most of us have returned to the game and looking to complete our roster with some players that share the same interest. Our schedule is very relaxed for the rest of this xpac as we look to achieve cutting edge and solidify a solid team towards Shadowlands. We’re currently raiding Tues/Thurs 8-11 est with Sundays optional for old content ( achievements and meta mounts) or for an extra day once we ramp up into the higher mythic bosses. The guild is also very active running mythic plus frequently and have lots of “casual” members adding the sense of community to the guild as well. If this sounds like something you’d like to be apart of or if you’d like more information go ahead and add my tag and I’ll be sure to answer anymore questions you have. Thanks for your time, have a good one !

Tena#11142