462 SPriest lf Heroic raiding guild

Title ^ I’m in Us-Thunderlord. I’m fairly new to raiding as I usually do mythic+. I’m pretty eager to learn raiding though.

Hi Liulu,

Is a faction/server transfer something you might consider? If so, I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are currently looking to add some more ranged to our team, and would love a shadow priest!

We raid Tues and Weds, 8-10 PM EST, currently are rebuilding, so our progress is just a for fun run, of 7/12 normal. We are looking to build into an AoTC guild. I will leave my forum post below for you to look over, and ope to hear from you soon!

[H] Thrall - All Outta Bubblegum Raid Schedule: Friday 9:30 - 12:00pm EST, Saturday 9:30 - 12:00PM EST
A few of us start clearing trash @ 9 -9:15pm.

Current Progression

Uldir: 8/8H AOTC
BoD: 9/9H AOTC
NtWC: 12/12H AOTC

Recruitment Needs:
We have a solid group that is in need of some adjustments. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS of any class, but more in need of the following:

Item level: 450+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Healer: Resto Druid, and Healers with DPS off specs.
Melee DPS: Ret Pally
Range DPS: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Crit Chicken and S-Priest.

We do have a trial period of 2 weeks. Calendar invites for raid is up every week, and our raiders are expected to sign up accordingly, and be on time.

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Who we are:
AOB is a fun and laid back guild that likes to kick a$$, and of course chew bubblegum…buuuut, I’ll let the guild name do the talking. We’re a fun, rowdy group of fella’s and ladies who enjoy each others company and have fun together whether it’s in a random TW dungeon, mythic+ run, or raids. As well as the occasional Island expeditions and leveling new toons together. We all enjoy dark humor, and are not for the easily offended.

Contact Info:
Crindor#1206 Btag Crindor#2622 Discord
scorpion#1272 Btag Arochon#1539 Discord

Any other member of AoB can direct you to one of the officers. Some members have basic knowledge of what we’re looking for as well.

Evolution of Chaos is a tight knit group of friends with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you. We are also willing to help players improve if you’re newer to the game.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

Hey Liulu,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to form a new mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we will also be raiding Monday as a trial/optional heroic clear day. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey there we have no shadow priest on our roster and are willing to work with you to teach the fights we have a great team of friendly adult guild we raid one day a week (also guild name is changing due to the method drama) add my battle tag Mako#1649

you would enjoy it!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Dragons of Abyss - Stormrage

Raid Times & Current progression:
-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST (Necessary heroic bosses and into mythic)
-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (Full mythic progression)
-Currently 12/12H | 1/12M

Recruiting:
-Ranged DPS.
-Competent players looking to improve their game-play and progress mythic content alongside like-minded guild members.
-Mature players able to take criticism and participate in the progression process without taking things personally.

If interested please don’t hesitate to contact one of our officers!
Co-GM/RL - Twigsterr (Twiggy#11522)
GM - Aetherlich (Fhraelaok#1996)
Recruiter - Enbeau (Enbo#1263)