462 Returning Fury

just coming back after being gone for almost 2 months, looking for a casualish raiding guild, progression not super important… hit me up if youd like to know more leave a btag here or hit me up in game at kei#1785

Hello Curios, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (currently 12/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 12/12H. We are looking 1-2 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and M+ Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:
EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Yo,

We are By Design.

We are 12/12h on a 4hr raid schedule. Raid tue/wed 830-1030 server, need 2-3 more bodies to start Mythic prog on Tuesday. Chill group. hmu Kardnall#1658

We only raid 2 days a week, pretty casual compare to most Guilds [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hi there!

Golden Passione is on Illidan, and we’re aiming for casual-heroic raiding if you’d be interested in building from the ground-up with a team of new people. My Co-GM and myself are knowledgeable about fights, and are looking to be low-to-zero drama and no elitism. We’ll be raiding Tuesday/Thursday from 10:30p-1:30a EST (7:30p-10:30p PST), with an optional Wednesday until we can use it for farming/gearing alts. I’m ZaWarudo#11366 if you’re interested!

Hi there, Curios!

<Underscore> [US – Illidan, Horde] is recruiting!

Who are we?

We’re a brand new guild, built in 8.3. by people who haven’t really done much of BFA past Uldir (the storyline blows, mon). We are now 6/12 Heroic in our 3rd week back.

Underscore is made up by a new group of friends that met on Classic WoW in a progressive raiding guild, and realized that – well, Classic is a bit simple. We’ve decided that we’d rather take on the challenges of progressive retail raiding more than the simplicity that Classic has offered so far – but we can’t deny that the social aspect of Classic has been a major pull for us.

We seek to accomplish the following with Underscore:

1. AOTC Nya’lotha in the next month (team pending)
  2. Collect new, like-minded friends
  3. Competitively push Mythic+ keys
  4. Prepare for the impending launch of Shadowlands in 2020, re-align resources and prepare to push Shadowlands as a Cutting Edge guild

What is our raid time?

7:00 PM PST (10:00 PM EST) on Sundays
7:00 PM PST (10:00 PM EST) on Thursdays

What classes are we recruiting?

DPS: Mage (Fire), Warrior (Fury, Arms), Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Ret Pal, Warlock, Demon Hunter
HEALER: None
TANK: None

Ultimately – we are especially looking to recruit like-minded people that understand that there is a culture to be built within a guild. We want people who want to become part of our gamer community, and simultaneously know how to be a productive member of a raid/guild. It looks like WoW is moving forward in the direction where each player needs to have multiple specs/classes available to play for Cutting Edge content, so we are totally alt-friendly.

We ideally looking for people with a 75 Neck, 450 iLvl, and some of their first rank essences if re-rolling to be competitive within our group. 40k DPS basement is ideal for the content we are pushing.

Why now?

Sure, Shadowlands is on the horizon and we could be any of the 10,000 guilds recruiting for ‘returning to Shadowlands’ – but that’s not exactly the demo we’re looking for. If you’re playing the game now, or interested in it now you have the desire to be steadfast and continue to play during downturns. That’s the kind of player/mental fortitude we’re looking for – versus a revolving door of tourists. Come join us, and see what we have to offer.

How to connect?

Phirt#7236 on Discord, or Phirt#1987 on BNET -> happy to chat.