462 Holy Priest looking for raiding guild

462 holy priest seeking new home to raid for 8.3 and Shadowlands. After two guilds fell apart around me during Uldir I took a year off Wow but came back in December because I got that itch. Joined a guild…that quit raiding due to attendance. I haven’t had the luck this expac.

Looking for a guild that can clear heroic and looking to move into mythic raiding. I work early in the morning weekdays so looking not to raid past 11pm EST. I am 6/12H from just pugging the raid, don’t really have any logs to look at because I have just pugged the raid but in the past I did:

Cutting Edge Garrosh, Cutting Edge Imperator, Cutting Edge Xavius.

Was 4/8 Mythic Uldir and in Legion had 10/11M Antorus, 6/9M Tomb, 8/10M Nighthold, 7/7M EN

Bnet Speez#1942
Discord Speez#7444

We’re a weekend guild if that’s something you’re considering [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged and a healer . We raid Tuessay and Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3