462 Feral/Bal Druid

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my post.

I’m looking to transfer to Thrall (Horde) in the next few days and I’m looking for a guild to join. I’m mostly interested in raiding and m+, but pvp is fine too. I’m available any day, but I would prefer not to raid past 12am est. My raid experience is aotc every tier, with some mythic kills after aotc is achieved.

84 neck 15 cloak
feral ilvl 460
balance ilvl 464
resto ilvl 458

If you think we might make a good match let me know. Leave your battle tag below or msg me on discord @ tendies#4583

Thanks and good luck.

Hi there. Not sure if you would be interesting in horde but I wanted to check. We are looking for another druid for our fast growing team.
For more, check us out below. Thanks.
Casual Encounter

Hi! My guild is currently recruiting. We are 11/12 heroic on our 2nd week of raiding and looking to push into mythic progression soon. We also run a lot of keys. We raid 8-11PM Wed and Mon. Send me a tell in game for more info! Cripple#11681

Hi there! My guild, Risen Ambition, just transferred to Horde from Alliance and are currently 12/12H and 2/12M. We are looking for more ranged DPS to join our raid nights on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11EST.

If you’d like to chat more, my btag is IamTal#1347. Would love to hear from you!

If you’re looking for something more casual we are building a team atm!! we do lots of keys during the week and are gearing people up so they can raid.

Cupcakes

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts: AwesomeIsMatt#1304(Discord)

Alfaro#7894 (Discord)

Requirements: Discord

Needs: Looking for anyone who wants to play the current content, getting to know each other, grow, make friends, pushing the current content casually, then Push Mythically in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards