462 BM Hunter LF guild/coaching

462 BM Hunter/ 468 H/V Demon Hunter looking for a guild that can mentor or coach me to be better at my classes. I want to be good enough to do Heroic and Mythic raids. I just need that extra help to be better at my class and get better as a player. Id also prefer a guild where I can make close friends and have people to talk to, because as of now I’m basically playing alone and I’m hating it. Thank you

Also plan to level a rogue of any other server is willing to help me :slight_smile:

Server: Illidan

Btag: EndlessColds#1804

PS: I know its hard for people to admit they are bad at the game and I definitely do!

Hey there we are a friendly adult guild that raids one day a week always helping each other is our goal and killing. Issues of course check us out

Good morning Cyandel!

I sent you a battletag friend requests in hopes to chat to you about our growing Guild and community that is currently recruiting!

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post. Please have a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon.

Sent you a Btag request, Id like to chat

we might be able to help
Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi Cyandel,

I would love a chance to talk to you about joining my guild. We are currently rebuilding after a long hiatus, and may be a possible home for you! I will link my info below for you to look over, and if interested, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Hey! We are accepting of new players and also willing to help them where we can. I sent you a friend request on bnet but ill leave this here as well.

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521
Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.