462 BM hunter LF Guild 12/12h

Hello everyone,

462 12/12h bm hunter looking for new home, looking between 3 to 4 raid nights, days do not bother me but hours 7:45 ST start until 9pm ST start with 3 to 4 hours is ideally what I am looking for.

Looking for a guild that is pushing into mythic ideally for end game goal.

I come with pots, flasks, food and tomes and a reliable on time raider that is in his mid 30s so i am passed the teen phase of drama.

Please leave your bnet and I will add you for a chat if you are interested. Prefer to say on FM alliance.

Thanks

Hey mate can you contact me on Itsshaneo#1845 please

2/12 M Alliance Guild on nagrand/cael. Bnet is MichaelVW#1315

Hi, if you’re interested in maybe weekend raiding, we do 1-5pm AEDT Sat/Suns, are currently in the midst of reforming our roster after 7/8M in Eternal Palace.
Btag: Radianshot#6162
Disc: Radianshot#6092

Hey dude, gimme an add we’ll have a chat Unle4shed#6220

Carpe Jugulum
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
5/8M EP
9/12 H 8.3
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server (GMT+10)
Looking for all exceptional players.

Casual raid (optional)
Normal clear
Sunday 6:30 pm sever time
All welcome

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do sunday clears everyweek with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that!

Contacts :
Discord - Tom (warkeys)#3543 -best point of contact.
Bnet - Boss#1709

thanks for replies, looking to stay on frostmourne alliance. currently 465 now. still looking for the right fit. thanks for those that put the time to reply here already. cheers

Hey mate!
my guild is looking for more RDPS to add to our roster as we progress in mythic with the aim of CE this tier. We’re 12/12H NYA on Barthilas-Horde, and raid 2 nights/week (Sun 7-10pm ST, Tues 8-11pm ST). More information can be found in the below recruitment link.

If you’re interested, add me on btag and we can chat further :slight_smile:

Hey mate, if you are still looking then we are a 12/12h and 2/12m guild on Horde Barthilas . We are a social guild that has annual guilds drinks and have been raiding on Barthilas for 11 years. 2 nights per week, Monday and Thursday (with a non-compulsory Heroic on Sunday) from 8pm until 11pm server time.
You can add me at Nasigoring#1217 if you are interested, we’re looking for a Hunter.

Hey man
Nemesis Sat and Sun 6.30pm st - 9.30 pm st. currently 4/12M. Looking for rdps, hunter, but lock would be amazing. we over 30’s .toa#1691

Hello! I am one of the GMs and RL for Frostmourne, 5/12M guild. We raid Thursday/Sunday 8-11pm ST and run optional heroic/other content on Wednesdays. We are a highly active guild who are supportive and friendly. Aiming for CE and in Top 10 2-day-a-week guilds on Oceanic. Hit me up if you’re interested! Liberty#1758 BNET or Aedralinna#4340 Discord :slight_smile: