461 Warrior LF guild

Hi guys :smiley: I was looking for a new guild. My old one had several issues and I’m looking for a new place to call home. I am a 461 Warrior and 465 Shadow Priest or a 456 boomy(Can gear if needed). If I at all apply to you, feel free to send me a request :smiley: Tazz#11657

Good morning Täzzax!

If you’re thinking about playing on the horde faction, our Guild is recruiting. Our Guild raids, run mythic keystones and other fun Guild events.

Our Guild raids heroic NWC on Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We have a normal alt run on Thursday evenings.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey brother I could use a shadow priest boomy or a warrior for my raid team let me know what you think Mako#1649 is my battle tag

Hi Tazzax,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi Tazzax!

Act Naturally is a 20man mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side, on Sargeras. This is a friendly community with fair-minded leadership based around real teamwork, and camaraderie.

We are looking for excellent DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster, and are specifically looking for a warrior.

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Friday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (EST)

Progression:
Currently: Ny’alotha 12/12N, 12/12H, 5/12M

If interested please contact one of us:
Baldazar (GM) on Discord at Talon#0185
Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Battlenet)

More details on the guild: 8/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!

Hey Tazz, i believe we are connected on bnet, but keep missing each other. Feel free to reach out to our GM or connect with us on discord to chat.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

1 Like

Hey, I am the GM of on Area 52 Horde side, We are looking for a good DPS warrior or boomy for our Core raid team. We raid Tues/thur 8-11pm EST. We are currently 3/12 Mythic. We also have an alt/drunk run on Saturdays at 9PM EST.

If interested hit me up hotwire#1564

What’s up Tazzax. I see you had a several issues with your old guild and looking for a place to call home. That is something I can understand dearly. I don’t like guilds that have 900 members but no one talks at all to each other. If you are interested in a guild that is 100% vocal, somewhere where you can join a channel and laugh and communicate with others and make friends. We are currently new at 120+ members and started not too long ago and are looking to be the best community guild and be most active if interested.

Btag: Cristian#14424
Discord: Peq#5932

Hey there dudeski! Crimson brotherhood is always looking for quality people to join our community. Feel free to check us out at [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

We are recruiting for our active guild. That does mythic dungeons’ daily. We are wanting people to join that are wanting to progress through this ex pack an into shadow lands. We are focused on raiding and our raid time are between Monday through Friday around 10pm. Pm if you are interested my battle tag is MOTIV99#1712 or you can search us up on WOW with the guild name Jesus was Soulstoned

[H] Thrall - All Outta Bubblegum Raid Schedule: Friday 9:30 - 12:00pm EST, Saturday 9:30 - 12:00PM EST
A few of us start clearing trash @ 9 -9:15pm.

Current Progression

Uldir: 8/8H AOTC
BoD: 9/9H AOTC
NtWC: 12/12H AOTC

Recruitment Needs:
We have a solid group that is in need of some adjustments. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS of any class, but more in need of the following:

Item level: 450+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Healer: Resto Druid, and Healers with DPS off specs.
Melee DPS: Ret Pally
Range DPS: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Crit Chicken and S-Priest.

We do have a trial period of 2 weeks. Calendar invites for raid is up every week, and our raiders are expected to sign up accordingly, and be on time.

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Who we are:
AOB is a fun and laid back guild that likes to kick a$$, and of course chew bubblegum…buuuut, I’ll let the guild name do the talking. We’re a fun, rowdy group of fella’s and ladies who enjoy each others company and have fun together whether it’s in a random TW dungeon, mythic+ run, or raids. As well as the occasional Island expeditions and leveling new toons together. We all enjoy dark humor, and are not for the easily offended.

Contact Info:
Crindor#1206 Btag Crindor#2622 Discord
scorpion#1272 Btag Arochon#1539 Discord

Any other member of AoB can direct you to one of the officers. Some members have basic knowledge of what we’re looking for as well.