461 Mistweaver lf raiding guilde

Have AOTC on another character, looking to start raiding on my healer again. I have healed for about 10 years and looking for a guild that wants to down bosses.

Hey Bartea! Would love to talk to you! Add me on bnet hamster#11650.

Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST
Weds 10PM - 1AM EST
Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST
We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.
We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs
Currently recruiting ALL exceptional HEALERS and DPS!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD
Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET
Meta, Officer - molo#1476
Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hi Bartea,

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual Heroic/Mythic raiding environment. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that also like to run Mythic+.

Progression:

11/12 H Ny’alotha

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

1 Healer
1 RDPS

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Hey there Bartea! Mortui Vivos Docent is recruiting heals for our raid team. We are looking for progression minded players. We are looking to progress into mythic once we get AOTC. Our current progression is 9/12H. We also run M+ content and PVP during the week as well. If this interests you, add my btag Apexya0206#1811 and we can chat more, or just reply here!

Hey, I have a horde 4/12 M team, we had Shad .2% last night. TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. Add me to BNET if you wanna chat more detail Rawra#1290

Hey Bartea!

Morning Brew is a mythic morning progression guild. We are looking to recruit heals to round out our current roster. If this sounds appealing feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 4/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Ranged – Warlock , Mage, SPriest
Melee – Rogue
Healer – Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Holy Priest, Resto Sham, MW Monk