461 BM Hunter - LF Raiding/Mythic +

Hello,

I am looking to procure a new guild regarding Raiding and Mythic Plus (Preferably keys greater than 10). My schedule is funky during the week (0400 - 1900 working hours), I would prefer to make raids on Friday - Sunday. Although I am flexible with timing depending on timezone. Currently in EST.

I have been raiding since Wrath pretty heavily, a few AoTC cheeves, and no other characters than my Hunter. I love this class and always looking to improve and take constructive criticism.

Hope we can link up and speak regarding the aforementioned.

Please feel free to add me on the following platforms:

Discord: Gunna#8136
Battle Net/RealID: Deerslayer#1741

Hey Gunna, sent a request but I’ll leave the spam below. We’d love to talk with you!

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11562 (Battle Tag)
Kovas#2257 (Discord)
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795

Hey there,

Not sure if Wednesday’s work for you as that’s our first day. Anyways, here’s our info. Hope to hear from you if the days work !

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten a little bit of a late start to this expansion whether that be due to taking a break, left for classic, or literally just looking for a new home. New players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Any ranged DPS - excluding balance druids
Any healer - excluding resto druid
Melee DPS - pref DK, WW monk or Rey pally

We have been progressing through normal for 2 weeks and went 11/12. We had our first heroic raid this week and have accomplished 8/12 H already!

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Wet Wet LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
Once we have the numbers we will progress thru the current mythic content and Farm Heroic if need be.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.

• Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
    PM me @Haunted #1365
    Discord- Saffy San#6994

Hello, we are recruiting. Not sure if our times fit your schedule:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

bumpity bump

<Stay on Target>  Area 52 Horde is recruiting YOU!

Currently 2/12 M

Raid Days:

Tuesday and Thursday 8pm -11pm EST

looking for strong RDPS, heals, and a Tank

We’ve only been around for a few months but a majority of us have played together for quite a while before we decided to make it official and become a guild. We run M+ DAILY on our offnights so getting gear is not an issue. All we ask is to be knowledgeable of your class and not die to mechanics.

if interested add me on BNet: Kabian#1913

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses.

Check us out on raider io/wowprogress
Raid times: Weds & Thurs 8p-10p ET

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested