460 Returning Holy Paladin looking for Guild

I am looking for a casual AOTC guild to go into Shadowlands with. I prefer a Wednesday/Thursday schedule EST but am definitely open to other days. I have logs I could provide from Heroic clears on MW monk and Paladin. Please feel free to leave a post on here or add me to battle.net.

Subst#1909

Hey there! If you’re open to horde check us out: Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 6/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-1 Tank needed | 2 DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact me.

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Ny’alotha and prep for Shadowlands. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our second team for casual raiding and are recruiting all roles currently for this group.

Why join OA?
Being a new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
12/12 Normal Nya
12/12 Heroic Nya
1/12 Mythic Nya

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 80
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
450 ilvl MINIMUM
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of Non-hunter Ranged DPS.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Sèndra-Kel’Thuzad or listed officers, or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
SamiiKinz#1468
Exhalinqq#1854
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
SamiiKinz#1848
Fay#9145
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/7Aazds3

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey there, we are looking for an hpal! We are currently 11/12H after a few weeks of raiding. We are doing keys, old raids, bgs, etc. outside of raid.