460 Lock Main Looking for guild

I’ve gained most of my gear on all my toons through solo play. I have DK, Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Monk, Mage, Rogue, DH, all at around 450. Seasoned Raider I have experience in Healing/Tanking roles but my warlock has been my most enjoyed class over the past expansions. Did not play the majority of BFA but I am wanting to join a raid team now for experience.
I look forward to talking with some of you.

Hello Butterz,

My name is Zavik. Have a look at our recruitment post and add my btag. We look forward to speaking with you.

Zav

Hello,

If you are interested in a joining up with a weekend raiding group with m+ etc please consider Dragonglass:

If you’re interested send a friend request to Nyssa#11632 and we can chat.

Good luck!

Buterrz, please send me a message! Would love to talk to you about joining Reply Code Alpha. 12/12 Heroic AoTC and 3/12 Mythic. We raid Thurs 8-10 Heroic and Sat 8-11 Mythic. message me on Btag! #Ktpearie1186

Previous CE Guild returning to raid, several current nyalotha CE raiders in the group. Tues / Thurs 6pm - 8pm pacific time.

Feel free to add you, I prefer to talk over discord.

illmerica#1459

Hey there Buterrz! We are currently 9/12H after just a few nights of progression in heroic Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for more range to bolster our roster. Our goals are to get AoTC every tier and go as far as we can in mythic!

Guild spam below: