460 H Priest LF guild for SL (H)

Hey der!

Recently returned to BFA. I’m LF a guild that runs lots of M+ and is building a raid team for SL. Would like a close-knit and active guild seeking to be serious heroic.

Have a bunch of heal toons on Illidan/Hyjal (Horde), and some on Sargeras (Alliance). Can main any of them, prefer H priest but see list below. Willing to server hop for right group.

Horde Chars
120: Monk, Pally, Priest
110: Shaman

Alliance Chars
120: Druid, Monk, Priest

I would probably come with a Frost/Blood DK buddy, too.

Thanks <3

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

[A] - Proudmoore [12/12H-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We are looking to build up our roster to push into Mythic for the end of the expansion and into Shadowlands

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [12/12H-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs

• Recruitment is currently open for ALL DPS classes and specs . We are also looking for a second tank. This section will be updated as the roster fills out. Currently full on healers.

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Nyali,

We are a close-knit guild that is in the process of rebuilding its mythic team. We run a lot of M+ in down days, and the members are very active. If you can, please check out my guild spam below. If this sounds like a good fit for your group, please reach out! We could run some M+ or you could come to our Heroic raid.

WE RELEASED on thrall is currently opening its doors to recruitment! We are a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild. Our core team is 5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha, and we are currently looking to fill the last few spots with dedicated raiders. We are looking for people who can dodge fire and still keep the numbers up. Since we are a guild of working adults, our time is precious to us. We don’t want to waste your time during progression fights, and we ask that you do the same. We expect you to know the fights, and ask questions before hand so we can maximize our raiding time during the weekend. You are more than welcome to come to one of our heroic runs to see if we are a good fit. As soon as we get the last few key members, we will be pushing Mythic Ny’alotha again.

Not a fan of raiding? We have a pretty solid group of Mythic+ players trying to push keys weekly. Any player seeking to push keys just needs to say so! No formal raid requirement is required.

RAID TIME
8:30-11:30 EST Saturday and Sunday

We are currently recruiting for Mythic Progression (Core raiders are 5/12)
Current Priorities:
High
Range DPS – Any Class
Monk / Shaman Heals

Low
Melee DPS

To apply or find out more information contact:
Bnet: Loki2w1#1690, TopSpanky#1161, Shaun#1186
Discord: Raffiki#5599

1 Like

Nyali,

We are currently building up our guild for SL as our last guild disbanded recently. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11pm EST on the Area-52 server. Our core group of members are all AOTC with some mythic experience and we plan to do the same in SL. We also do M+ keys usually in the 10-15 range weekly for guild members. If you are willing to give us a chance and grow with our guild you can reach me at Btag Alchemy#1707

1 Like

Hey Nyali! If you haven’t found a home yet we would LOVE an alliance Priest part of our raid group. We are on Whisperwind. 12/12H cleared and looking for more people to fill the void with us for Shadowlands. Our raid schedule is Friday and Saturday at 5pm pacific until 8pm pacific. We do our 12/12 clear on friday and just mythic plus spam Saturday. Add me on Discord! Frozenvitals#3064 look forward talking to you!

1 Like

Please give us a look! I think we might check a lot of boxes for you. I would love the opportunity to chat so please feel free to add me. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Nyali & Friend :slight_smile:

[H] [US] [TICHONDRIUS] <NOSTALGÍA> 12/12 H NEW GUILD LF DPS & HEALS
We are a new guild formed May 2020, many of us raided together in the past as well as new additions. Looking to push into mythic content until Shadowlands. Need a couple more solid DPS but all roles considered. Raids are Sat/Sun 9PM-12AM EST. Please message us: King#1127 or Raiyyn#110
Love to hear from you

Hey add my Btag We’d love to have you on the team. buttercup#1858

1 Like

Hello, I am recruiting for a new guild for shadowlands, Recursion - Area 52 (server transfers included). All of our raiders are AOTC, our officers have mythic experience and our raid leaders are cutting edge mythic raiders. As we are a forming guild I dont have stats other than the above to share but I would love to talk to you more about our guild, goals, environment so you can get a better feel for what we are about on discord: FlamezZ#1111 .

We are a tight knit group looking for mythic raiders and heroic raiders that would like to grow into mythic raiders while still maintaining a great experience in the game (Were not gonna make you grind for eternity or raid unearthly hours for the sake of mythic, we just clear bosses and have fun). Our current plan is a 2-day raid schedule. Tues/Thursday 8pm-12am est. Feel free to join us out of raid for PvP, M+, Rust, The Forest, R6, LoL and plenty of other games we play together as well.

1 Like