460 H Hunter LFG

Hi, I’m looking for a guild :smiley:

Been raiding since 2005, but took a break from raiding this expansion. Came back and worked on my neck and cloak some. Right now I’m playing a 460 blood elf hunter, but I’ve also tanked and healed a lot. Ideally I’d like to find an EST server and stay horde, pick up raiding and mythic plus again. I know it’s late in the expansion… hoping to find somewhere to stay for the next.

Thanks for checking me out. If you wanna chat, my Discord is Jamckon#2474

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there guljam,

We are currently looking for ranged dps for our mythic team. I’ll send a discord request, id love to chat some more. Below is the basic info.

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p eastern. Optional Heroic Weekend Raid. M+ as a guild on Mondays.

Doctersauce#1397 -me (btag)
DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Blood Elf master race.

Hello! I am the acting GM of a horde guild on Turalyon called Sleepless Knights. We are a newer guild, with a lot of old school players who joined the BFA party late. Guild is about 3 months old, and has two AOTC groups. We plan to begin mythic this week, to get some practice in for players who have never had a shot at seeing fights at that difficulty before SL hits. We are VERY active despite it being the end of the xpac, and are trying to round out a solid roster. We have many mythic+ groups, a decent amount of PvP players, and all in all a very welcoming community. Flexxin#1497 on bnet if you are interested in talking!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hi Guljam,

We’re actively recruiting for shadowlands an looking for returning players with prior raid experience like yourself. We’re horde and we’re on an east coast server. Check us out at our guild LFM post I liked. Feel free to drop us an application or to add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you want to find out more

HiHi Guljam,

I added you on Discord, but figured I would post here as well in case you thought our guild might be a good fit for you. Here’s our spam :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Rogue preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. We are currently 12/12H and 4/12M (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but from pugging or mixing with other guild runs). We are looking to progress as a guild within house only runs and are a solid group of players, but need some more DPS slots filled. Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply and let them know Classiest sent you!

Hey Guljam!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#1167
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Whats up Guljam!

Crimson Brother hood is always looking to add quality people to our community. We’re a newer guild that is active in Mythic+ and starting raiding this week. We’re in dire need of ranged dps and just cool people in general. We are looking to grow a solid raid team and build cohesiveness headed into shadowlands. We’d love to hear from you. We usually play around 9est and raids are saturday at 9pm est as well. We hope to get together and hammer down on some content with you brother.

Cheers,
Azshul (Bigkatbruh#1326)