460 flex role Druid looking for an active guild

Hello! I’m looking to get back into the raiding scene with this character. As of right now I just do whatever keys I feel like doing and jump into the odd raid here and there as a PUG. But I’d like to find a guild that’s active, sociable, and progressing through PvE content to help me get through these troubling times. I also have max alchemy and cooking and don’t mind contributing to the team’s resources. I look to help in whatever way I can; granted I end up resonating with whatever team I end up with.

Thanks.

Contact me @discord: difahrint#2509

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons groups and raids. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit. We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hi there Zantedas!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for more mythic-ready DPS for our raid team! Currently 6/12 M (AOTC). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST, and our optional heroic/alt raid is Mon 7-10PST.

We also have a great m+ community so you’d have no problem finding people to run keys with. :slight_smile:

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://tinyurl.com/qmeq6vy

My contact info is: Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon and I wish you luck in finding a new guild!

Hey there!

Divine Minds is a new guild on US Illidian Horde Side.

we are currently recruiting all players to begin raiding again as a lot of the team is now returning from either classic or a long hiatus.

we will be raiding Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content and step into mythic.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Zantedas,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. It is 18+ and you would need to have your character on Proudmoore.

There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:
Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this. (There may be achievement runs right now for older raids on Tuesdays and heroic on Friday- Check with a raid leader or officer for details)

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that. I think those that do not run mythic are running something else- again you would need to speak with a raid leader for more details on this.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming…org. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can

MIDDLE GROUND (H) is a newly formed horde guild on Zul’Jin recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. Our founding members have raided the most difficult content together for several xpacs snagging several Cutting Edge achievments along the way. We are currently looking for any skilled raider with AOTC or mythic experience in the current tier.

RAID TIMES
Tues 10PM-Midnight
Weds 10PM-Midnight
Thurs 10PM-Midnight
We start forming raid at 9:45 Est and expect raiders to be ready to pull at 10.

Trial Expectations:
Come to raid fully prepared with consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge of the fights.
Discord is a must and we encourage raiders to ask questions if they are unsure about anything.
100% attendance during 2-week trial
Last but not least…PATIENCE. While we consider ourselves skilled players pushing mythic proggression it’s important that we keep it fun and relaxed as most of our core is made up of old hardcore raiders. We will ideally have a roster of 25-30 to ensure we are able to raid every night. That being said, it is important that trials and raiders are understanding and willing to rotate in and out to keep a healthy team balance.

For more info contact Gortao#1301 or Zaraki#1853 or message anyone online in guild to set up a brief discord interview.

Judgement, founded in 2004, may be the place you can call home. We raid a short weekend evening schedule getting as much current content as we can without all the elitism and hate that can be encountered in “those” guilds.

We have simple requirements.

1. get along with the rest of the members
  2. show up for raid 80% of the time
  3. know your class priorities when it comes loot roll time
  4. perform to at least 50% of what your gear will support on any boss fight.

simple.

Originally formed on Antonidas server where we were consistently in the top ten raid guilds on the server. We then moved to Grizzly hills where we were briefly the top 25 person raid team on that server. We eventually found our way to Turalyon server where we raid semi casually, getting as much as we can killed while not crying about what we haven’t.

We are currently 11/12H N’yalotha and interested in bringing some dps into the fold that better meet our #4 criteria.

raids are currently 8-11pm EST Saturday and 7-10pm EST Sunday. Although we have been doing some farm bosses Friday nights recently with more people home from the plague.

INJ#1944

Late Night Pain Train is a 5/12m guild that cares about it’s community and family focused but also has a drive for mythic progression and we are constantly looking to recruit new members and grow.
We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10-12pm EST
Our community also likes to indulge in a lot of higher end Mythic + content outside of raid days and are very willing to progress and learn as a team

If you have any interest/questions please add my Btag and ask away
Btag-khi#11378 or Duncan#11686

No longer looking and not sure how to edit or delete this topic.

Howdy Zantedas,

[H][US][AREA 52] LF RETURNING PLAYERS/HEROIC RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 5/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and past the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795