460 DH looking for raiding guild in Area 52

Hello!

I am a returning player looking for a raiding guild to finish BFA and head into Shadowlands. I dont have much experience with Nya’lotha but i was actively raiding early on BFA and catch up quick (Got both AOTC for Uldir and BOD).

My preferred raiding days are Tuesday/Wednesday anytime between 7:30-midnight ST. I could also raid on Monday/Friday. Also Horde on Area-52.

For more information, hit me up on discord Zephiro#4295

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Zephiro,

We are currently building our new raid team with most of our members 12/12H and and a few 4/12M. Our raid days will be Tues/Wed from 8-11 pm EST. If you are willing to give us a chance hit me up. Btag Alchemy#1707

Area 52! Have a look and add me to chat!

If you can swing a Thursday, my guild, Evolved, may be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but offer M+ runs and would welcome anyone interested in PVP as well. Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game, but try to push for AOTC each teir. We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life comes first and do not require 100% raid attendance. ​

We are a Horde guild on Area52. We have heroic raid from 8:30-10:30 pm EST on Wednesday and Thursday, Mythic or other raid night on Saturday at 8:30-10:30 pm EST, and an open normal raid night on Sundays at 8:30-10:30 pm EST. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore who is always happy to have new members.

We are part of an extremely large multi-game community and have chapters in Final Fantasy 14, Elder Scrolls Online, as well as groups for Call of Duty, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, and many many more games.

If you would like more info, feel free to message me here or the recruitment officers at BNet Kalysta#1968 or Calaverita#1413, or Discord Aellice#1735, or Severinne#3611

​You can apply or read more at our forums at evolvedgaming .org