460 Amrs warrior LFG Any server

Looking for a weekend raiding guild ON ANY SERVER.… Preferably Proudmoore and a active guild. Let me know. thanks. ALLIANCE ONLY.

Reddit on Sargeras raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 11/12H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

heya! we are a group of friends, getting aotc every expac, looking for more raiders, most of us have cleared normal and most of heroic but taking new people thru normal who need it while we build up our team. I know you said you you want to raid weekends but just in case, we raid tues/thurs 8-10p central! get in touch if you want to tag along for raid night! thanks battletag sectess#1670

Hi Invision,

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper

If you’re having trouble finding alliance hit us up [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hi there im from a guild on stormrage called Strasza and we are 12/12H looking to fill up our dps slots to hit some mythic bosses, we also are very active with m+s and other activities. We raid sat-sun 11est-3est. Let me know if youre interested or have questions.

Lyssa#1156