459 Frost Mage LF Heroic Raid Group

Hi all! Just recently started playing WoW a month ago and looking to get into raids and contribute to prepare for Shadowlands!

I have previously done 6/12 Heroic while as a Fire Mage, but I’ll be switching it up until I’m a little bit more geared! My availability is very open and I’m capable of getting up to speed on any fight mechanics very quickly. My timezone is EST and runs happening after 5:00PM would be more favorable, but I’m able to be flexible.

Hi Lanadria!

Our Guild is recruiting ranged DPS for our Friday/Saturday raid team. We raid starting at 7:30pm EST. We raid, run mythic keystones and other fum Guild events.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hi Lanardria,

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are a horde guild on Thrall, and are currently rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus. You do not have any days or times listed, so I’m hoping that you would be able to work with ours, Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST .

We are looking to make our guild into exactly what you are looking for, that community feel, while able to have fun and kill bosses, raid or M+ ones. We also are looking to get into PvP as well later down the line.

I will leave a link below for you to look over,feel free to add me or one of my recruitment team members and we can chat!

Hey, we are winding down with the end of the expansion but hope hit it hard with new expansion. We are raiding on Wednesday nights with a small group from 930 est to 1230. We try to do our mythic dungeons during the week. Look up me, Nightsage or Sorian.

Hey there,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to form a new mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we will also be raiding Monday as a trial/optional heroic clear day. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hey, Lanardria. I see that you are looking for a raid group and you’ve previously have done 6/12 Heroic as a fire mage but want to switch up. All of our raid groups happen after 5:00 PM EST/server time. I feel you would be a awesome fit as we are a new guild with over 150+ members and they are all social and active as we usually have 20-45 people on everyday. If you’re looking for a nontoxic community filled with laughter and jokes, where the best memories are made. I suggest you join this guild as we are semi-hardcore as we push through progression but aren’t elitists. My contact info will be down below.

Battletag: Cristian#14424
Discord: Peq#5932
Ingame name: Peq-Stormrage.

< Insidious> Stormrage US. Insidious is recruiting all classes. We’re a fun guild who are 12/12H and 2/12M wanting to progress as far as we can before shadowlands. We are a chill group who raids and pushes keys on Saturdays and Sundays. Mostly afternoon and night. These are not mandatory raids and keys but always welcomed. Message me on discord Duggi#4267 or battle.net Duggy#11868

Wow, you’re popular here. Well, lets just add on to that shall we?

Is always looking for more players to join us for our rais on the Kilrogg/Winterhoof server.

Our raid times are 8-11 US EST Tuesday and Thursday. We are a casual guild looking to build our raid team around a time that fits a family focused lifestyle. We are ran by two brothers (I’m the cool one(according to mom)) and a few of our long time gaming friends that have been playing together (read: Tolerating) each other for far too long and are wanting to add to that group a few more people to continue gaming with. Currently are are building the raid team from…well, us. if that sound like what you want or just want to talk with us you can message us any time.

Raid times are slated to be 7-10 US Central (GMT -6) On Tuesday and Wednesdays.

Battletag: SaviorSelf#1680, Remedies#1345
Discord: saviorself-Able#2336, Remedies#1174

Either way, I hope you find a guild that you enjoy playing with and have fun playing the game!

Hey there we raid one day a week on Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm est we have no mages currently on our raid team and would love one if it sounds interesting to you hit me up on my battle tag at Mako#1649