1.5k IO LF TANK AND DPS FOR M+

We’re a group of 3 looking to fill up our group for higher keys. Looking for any classes atm just add me with any questions
Jr1zzle#11949

So far we consist of:

WW monk (Zillionbeers - illidan)
Havoc DH (Déathstroke - illidan)
Resto druid(Trolltolled - illidan)

Add me on bnet. Heiliger#1982. Always looking for more people to run with. Main is Heissaugen if you want to look me up on io.

Added you. I’m a returning tank looking for a regular crew to run with. I’ve timed a few 15s at this point and I’m almost caught up on gear.

I added you on bnet - my friend and I are looking for a solid group to run with during the day. He’s a mage and I’m a rogue. both pushing 15’s or higher as much as possible. We play during the work day everyday.

I’m also looking for a group who is more dedicated to pushing keys. I main havoc but play Veng as well (1900io Havoc 1300 Veng). My bnet is superkass14#1345 if u wanna add me as well

I can BM hunter or DH havoc - MistaHat#8834 on discord if you want to reach out.

Added.
Hayden#12192

1.6k I.O rogue and my buddy is a 2k I.O tank my B-Net is Jarlsverre#11193 message me!

If you’re still looking, I run an active community and guild discord for M+

Anyone can send a discord add to be added to it. :slight_smile:
Abs#5438

1,3k io Tank DH looking for a stable m+ group here, i know all routes. just came back from a long break from wow. i do mythic raids on tues/thurs!

Condor#1386
1.8k io brewmaster here LF more to push keys with and have a good time.

471 sin rogue here lf group to push with as well i added you hopefully we get something going my bnet is Vastex#1460