457 Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Hey friends!
I’m looking for a Raiding Guild for my Warlock. Currently on Stormrage, but that’s always up in the air. Looking for some like minded folks for pushing that Heroic life and moving into Mythic.

I have quite an extensive raiding history, but haven’t raided much this expansion. Looking for a chill atmosphere of “let’s go and kill bosses”. I honestly love that thrill of team comradery.

Let me know if you’ve got room for one of the best classes in the game. Ever.

1 Like

Hey, I’m with (Big Sad), a newer guild on the Dalaran server. We’re currently in need of some more rDPS.

We’re actively recruiting to push AotC and move on into Mythic in the future, and hoping to make a CE push come TWW.

At the moment, we’re 9/9N and 4/9HC in Amirdrassil.

Our raid times our Tues/Weds from 8-11EST.

If this sounds like a fit, feel free to contact me or my officer. If not, then no worries, and best of luck!

GM: ilovetsunderes (Discord) - Dramamine#1818 (Bnet) - IGN: Vayr
Officer: curtwright (Discord) - Curtwright#1584 (Bnet)

Hey there! Making sure we keep that chill, kill-boss atmosphere is very important to us so we love adding more like-minded, laid-back raiders to our roster! A lot of our members are older and don’t have the desire to raid hardcore or deal with a more ‘sweaty’ environment. We always push as far as we can into Mythic, but there’s no screeching/drama/flaming/etc allowed here, we just wanna kill bosses and vibe. :grin:

I’ll leave the rest of our info below, but hit me up if we interest you, we’d love to have more cookies for Amirdrassil and beyond! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9N & 6/9H Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9N & 6/9H ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

I won’t bombard you with long copy & paste propaganda, Our guild Paragøn is on Area 52, We are a newish mythic progression guild currently with available spots for ranged DPS and healers. We prefer performance oriented players that come to fights prepared and ready to perform. We pride ourselves on keeping our roster current with talent so we are not wasting peoples time. we are currently sitting at 9/9N & 8/9H. We plan to finish AOTC by the end of the week. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10 PM Central. Our goal each season is to swiftly reach AOTC and then when the team is geared and ready push into mythic progression.

Forum Post: <Paragøn> [Area52] 8/9H - Tues/Thurs 7-10 PM CST - AOTC/CE Focused - Need RDPS & Heals - #45 by Wraìth-area-52
GM Discord Contact: lrtwenty7 (LRTWENTY7)

Hey Baakol, add me on discord or bnet, idl like to talk to you about Vinland!

Progression: 8/9H
Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:30pm-1:30am EST
Goals: raid throughout the tier, pushing as far as we can go into mythic until the next tier.

Bnet: Renjitsu#11182
Discord: renjitsu

Hi Baakol!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Yo what up Baak. We could use a warlock for our group. Bekow is out spam feel free to add us and hit us up if interested. Thanks and stay locky my friend.

*About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N–6/9H Amidrassil and 9/9N–9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 23s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs: Heals no pally or priest
Mdps - Ww Monk
Rdps - Mage,Lock

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey buddy,

We raid Fridays/Saturdays 9pm-12 CST
We do a ton of M+ outside of the raids.
If our times work, I would love to chat.

Discord- .CasualDev
Btag- Dev#1185

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression : 9/9N 9/9H ATSC | 9/9N 3/9H ATDH
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Raid Role Needs: Ranged DPS

We are a 21+ AOTC Guild. We’re an adult oriented Guild that are looking to push AOTC once again in 10.2. Looking for active members to push KSM and KSH M+ Keys.

Awesome diverse community with an active discord! Recruiting active members for Raid & M+ Keys for 10.2!

Raid Team needs:
Tanks - currently not needed, but we’re always in need of off tanks for M+ and can fill in for raid if needed.
Healers - Full, Accepting Backups/Fill in’s at this time.
Melee DPS - most needed: Deathknight, Windwalker Monk, Warrior
Ranged DPS - most needed: Evoker, Shadowpriest, Boomkin, Ele Sham.

M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. We have an active Keys community as well!

DM me on Discord if you’re interested: Raemynn

Hey Baakol

I’m instantly drawn to your comment about “team camaraderie”!

< SRC > may be a good spot for you; specifically our JoJ (Jesters of Justice) team.

Our goal is AOTC and as far as we can get in Mythic with it still being fun. We have one team already well on their way to AOTC and are spinning up a second with the objective of making Wednesdays a Mythic night.

We’re an 18+ No Hate Zone, semi-casual / mid-core mindset with a go slow to go fast approach and a strong leadership team.

Check out our Recruitment post and don’t hesitate to hop on our Discord to see what we’re all about. I hope to hear from you!

Hi Baakol,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps (esp warlock and mage) and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently 9/9N, 5/9 H. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey there

Server: Stormrage (Alliance)
Guild: Avoidable Damage 9/9N 6/9H
When: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Looking for: Any and all classes and specs looking to raid, do keys and improve.

Are you seeking an adventure that will test your mettle and push your limits? Look no further! Avoidable Damage is recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals like yourself to join our raid group. Looking to progress while having fun? We are the guild for you.

About Us:
Avoidable Damage is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 6/9 Heroic Amirdrassil, and are looking to progress into Mythic once Heroic is cleared. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic+.

What We Offer:

• A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
  • Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday) from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
    Mythic Plus groups running daily.
  • Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
  • Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in your progression.
  • Punch & Pie

What We Expect:

• A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
  • While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
  • Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
  • Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
  • A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively. Having said that, a thick skin is necessary because we take jabs at each other and joke around in a playful manner.
  • A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.

Our second raid Monday at 8 EST is for trial raiders, and developmental players. If you are interested in learning the raids, learning a new class, or need to gear an alt this is the group for that. This group is led by a small group of heroic raiders from the main group.

We are also looking for players that love doing keys, old content, mog runs, etc. We are a social guild and heavy on discord communication. Feel free to message hosebee620 or justo_55 on discord or Justo#1304 on Bnet for more information.