457 Boomy LF raiding guild

Hey there, looking for a team to finish out this tier with and call home for shadowlands.

I have been tanking/healing for most of the xpack but got bored of it so I swapped to my boomy since I find it more fun.

I have 3/12M xp on my tank for nyalotha but have heroic/mythic raiding xp all the way back to Dragon soul in cata.

(end of legion and BFA, I took a step back from trying to go more serious in raiding to play with more casual friends or just IRL reasons)
Bfa:
Uldir 4/8M
BoD 2/9M
EP 4/9M
Nyalotha 3/12M

Legion:
EN 7/7M CE
ToV 2/3M
Nighthold 1/10M
ToS 5/9M
Antorus 11/11H

WoD:
Highmaul 4/7M
BRF 8/10M
HFC 13/13M(killed archimonde day after prepatch)

MoP
T14 7/16H
T15 12/12N
T16 12/14H(pre mythic, guild died when mythic hit)

Cata
Dragon soul 6/8H

Logs(my overall is low but my ilv parses are decent, also first raid as an undergeared boomy since WoD)
(remove the space between HTTP)
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H7d8Kq9NFacp2mGM#fight=1&type=damage-done

I am missing trinkets, corruption, and a few pieces here and there. Not looking for a carry. Would like to work my way up to mythics so looking for a guild that is looking to begin mythic soon or is near killing nzoth. Just wanting to relax and not get stressed out lol.

Thanks.

HiHi Thrasherkin,

We are looking to progress but also are a fun group overall and play and hang out daily together, and can help get you where you need to be for mythic raiding if you’re open to it. Here’s our spam to see if we might be a good fit for you:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hello Thrasherkin,

Act Naturally is an established Alliance mythic progression raiding guild, on Sargeras. We are currently looking for 1 more mythic ready DPS, ranged with a heal OS is ideal but not required. We are still pushing content, and getting ready for SL.

Our raid times are:
Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)
Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If interested please contact Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356

More details on the guild: 8/12M Team [A] - #22 by Piqua-sargeras

Good luck in your search!

Hey Thrasherkin

If horde isn’t an issue as well as a server transfer we’d love to get into contact with you to see if our guild is a good fit for you.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car - Zul’Jin
Raid Times: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST Tuesday & Thursday with an optional Heroic guild run on Friday same times
Progress: 5/12 Mythic

While we are progressing through mythic and want to push as far as we can, we’re a laid back guild avoiding stress and focused more on having fun and building a community within our guild. We also help our members through any content needed whether that’s through mythic+, heroic raids, etc.

If we sound like what you’re looking for I’d be interested in talking more and letting you know more about us!

Battle Tag: GhostToast#11626

What we are looking for in a Mythic Raider
Mythic Team Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday Invites at 8:15 PM. First, pull at 8:30 PM till 11:30 PM EST

• A dedicated player who researches the fights prior to walking in to kill it that night.
  • Full understanding of your class and specs and a willingness to learn others
  • Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance
  • Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read logs, or a willingness to learn
  • A Player who has a sense of humor, but knows when to buckle down and get progression bosses down
  • Above all else, Respect to other team/guild members

Currently Recruiting
All Exceptional Players
Progression 3/12Mythic
Contact
Discord: Joetalatte#5238

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST (midnight - 3am EST) invites going out 15 mins before start.
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression (2/12 mythic)
-Melee and Ranged DPS Needed

Contacts:
B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hey Thrasherkin! I think we might be a good fit.

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hi there Thrasherkin!

I can totally relate to the desire to step back from the mythic grind and just enjoy the game for what it is… a game. I myself did the CE grind from the end of WoD through legion and calling it after EP.

I run a small tight knit group on Sargeras that plays mainly between 9PM-Midnight pacific who’s main goal is to build a sense of community and synergy heading into the new content. Once our numbers are high enough, AotC is our “end of tier” goal as a group.

if you have any questions or would like some additional information, feel free to contact me at Pismochef151#1762 in game

Hi Thrasherkin! (I like the name btw!) We are looking primarily for RDPS. Here’s my spam copy/paste… feel free to reach out to us if it interests you! :slight_smile:

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Thrasherkin! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal with the primary focus being making friends and learning to overcome challenging content together. Mythic raid progression, Insightful and fun mythic+ runs, and achievement runs at the end of each raid tier. These are just a few of the activities our team regularly participates in and we would like to invite you!

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in contact with me over bnet or discord and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or just have a chat!

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

A former good raider for a good raiding guild.

Hey there!

[A] - Move quickly [4/12M-NYA] Guild looking for more players for our main raid and second raid teams!

US-Sargeras

About Move Quickly:

We are a fairly new guild who formed in May of 2020 looking for new players for all types of content. From Raiding progression, to casual raiding, to Mythic plus. We pvp every once in a while as well.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

-Fun discord comms

-Friendly environment suited for ALL skill levels

-Alt run/second team available for heroic clears

-Help when needed

Currently, we are 4/12 Mythic with our main raid team. We are casually pushing through mythic content two nights a week. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm CST with our main team. Our alt/second team runs Saturdays at 7pm CST.

-Main team is recruiting dps

-Second team is recruiting everything

If you have any questions or wish to join, reach out to me via BattleTag: Flumpet#1728

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello,

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey there! Disillusioned is recruiting boomkins. We’re currently 3/12 mythic. Our raid times are 9pm-12am PST tues, wed, and thurs. If you’re interested or have any other questions feel free to add me! My btag is Soulsweeper#1739

We would love to chat with you, hit us up if you think we would be a good fit.