Favorite Battle Pet?

Molton Corgi has clutched so many wins against boss pets for me that I can’t help but deem him as my favorite. Honorable mention to my Hyacinth Macaw because it is super rare, and I had to beg a GM to give it back to me because I looted a Murloc to see it pop up in the loot while on the quest to feed the baby raptor, and the raptor ate the corpse before I could actually bag it.

I have had auto loot on ever since. <3

1 Like

Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar for me. I just like that it’s a boar and it’s mechanical and it’s frost. (I’m a dwarf engineer from a snowy area so yeah, we are jiving.) I named it Hogore. It might read like “Hogger,” but I pronounce it as Ho-gore just like Hodor from Game of Thrones. Just another layer of fun.

2 Likes

because it’s a TCG pet that isn’t available from any other source.

(might be on the BMAH occasionally? I’m not sure.)

6 Likes

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Skanky is my pet and my dearest of friends.

Skanky is my spider egg infested, diseased and scarred baby bear from the Hillsbrad foothills. He so wretched and pathetic, only I could love him.

3 Likes

This feels like a Kaivax summoning thread.

I’ll allow it.

Also,

23 Likes

Poro the Kakapo!

10 Likes

I still like my Anubisath Idol. I like the Egyptian look to it.

Kun La Runt is fun. It hammers too.

Iron Starlette, Ikky, and Nexus Whelpling nice too.

3 Likes

Fairy dragon hatchling

It’s actually called a Sprite darter hatchling.
Still adorable.

2 Likes

Honestly, I love all my little guys. Egbert is my favorite as far as looks go but lil xt is my go to brawler.

1 Like

Egbert is awesome. Love his polka dotted straight jacket…ummm…eggshell. :wink:

4 Likes

What’s tcg?

Wow trading card game. You can get codes for digital pets and mounts.

Ohhh like that mount I forgot what it’s called it’s like a see through cat

1 Like

I found a cute one and named him Tickles.

3 Likes

I have always liked the Dragon Kite.

2 Likes

Not a battle pet specifically, but my favorite pet is K’ute. Having a Naaru follow you around is awesome, especially when enhanced with a magical pet biscuit.

3 Likes

I cannot choose a favorite child… though for following me around I tend to use different pets for different toons. This guy uses the baby blizzard bear quite a bit. One of my hunters uses Terky (and talks to him lol).

:cookie:

6 Likes
1 Like

11 Likes