Get Your Legendary Cloak!

N’Zoth’s corruption is spreading across Azeroth, but with the legendary cloak— Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve— you can save your sanity and fight against the darkness. If you haven’t gotten yours yet, we’ve put together a simple step-by-step guide to help.

15 Likes

Any comments on how Ashjrakamas in the draenei tongue means incompetent?

61 Likes

Are people not getting their cloak at this point? I mean I can see not ranking it but things must be bad if there’s a blue post about it.

85 Likes

15 steps for something that should have only taken 5.

108 Likes

Might want to put in the list that to start this chain you must complete the Introduction into Nazjatar, followed by Magni’s essence quest chain.

Ya know, for returners :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Yes, mine is only rank 2 simply b/c i haven’t put the time/interest in “Visions” , yet - but i’ll get to it eventually/

Already got a legendary cloak collecting dust on my DK during Mists, I don’t need anutha

9 Likes

I just got a ilvl 415 ring with tier 3 +75 corruption infinite stars on an alt and class i never play. =`( This makes me a sad boy.

15 Likes

lmao is it that bad that it needs a blue forum post?

i dont think it’s a “dont know how” issue, its more of a “why bother” issue

119 Likes

surely by this point the blizzard developers have figured out that a lot of people do not like this sort of content. it doesn’t take a rocket surgeon.

54 Likes

I haven’t even touched 8.3 at all. Have multiple 120s, just no interest in the content really. Getting corrupted gear and dealing with the annoying effects from it is enough for me already.

56 Likes

Yes, because my current computer is unable to handle the level of graphics required for this type of content without crashing. They’ve been unable to fix this problem. :confused:

8 Likes

I got infinite stars on my brewmaster alt, tier 3 as well. :sob:

My poor rogue can’t get any good corruptions!

5 Likes

edit: nvm -

Make cloak level account bound!
Make neck level account bound!
Make essences account bound!

I’m not even memeing, don’t even respond if you’re about to respond “that would be terrible i like doing the grind” because you don’t represent the players who appreciate their free time.

102 Likes

Amen. I haven’t touched 8.3 at all. I hate the gearing system. At this point I am just farming WQ’s and ore/herbs until SL. I vendor any corrupted gear that I get from WQ’s. I am hoping the gearing system will be better in SL.

48 Likes

was just gonna say it looks like too much effort for little reward

21 Likes

i have 1 cloak at rank 2… now if that had said “once completed, the next time you take an alt through you can skip all that mess and get cloak” then yeah… i may have done it a million times.

still not interested in the stuff that follows, but atleast i would have had cloaks for all my alts.

9 Likes

Whoa, there are people who haven’t gotten the cloak yet?!

2 Likes

like great, we get a 470 ilvl cloak that we have to upgrade. that doesnt change the 17 other things we have to do on an alt if we want to start playing it.

28 Likes

I got two characters their cloaks, not sure I want to go for a 3rd.

I am a slow content consumer, only have rank 8 on the cloak on one character, and I think rank 7 on another.

2 Likes