455 WW Monk - Previous M Experience + Cutting Edge LFG

Hey All,

I have raided in WoW as a WW, seriously during WoD, still in mythic in Antorus, and I’m looking for a sizable team during 8.3 into 9.0. I do have cutting edge experience in Legion, but I took a break to heal in BoA and swapped faction in BFA. I am looking for a group of players, well established on the horde side to continue on with them into the new expac. I am okay with some heroic progression, but am looking primarily for a group which is looking to push Mythic.

Please discord me with any questions at L’arc#1042.

Thanks!

Larc

Hey Larc,

We are currently looking for a solid monk to complete our raiding team for 8.3 and onward. Previously we have been a heroic guild, getting curve each tier since our start in Uldir, but we are shifting focus and aiming to push as far into mythic as we can. I’ll leave some basic info and if you are interested please feel free to add me on bnet for more info.

Quantum - [H][Illidan] - AotC each tier, 3/8M EP (didn’t have players for ashvane).
Raids Tues/Thurs nights 9:30-12:30 EST. Run m+, arenas, other games outside of raid night.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Atrael! I would LOVE to chat with you regarding a spot as WW. Here is our information in the link, please add me if you think we are a good fit. My bnet is at the end of the post. I look forward to speaking with you.

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 4/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :).

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646