455 / 76 Neck / 9 Cape / Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hi All,

Balance druid looking for a guild for Nzoth and into the Shadowlands expansion.

Looking for a Heroic -> Mythic 2/3 Night a week guild that has a relaxed atmosphere but is focused enough to achieve CE . Doing high M+ keys is a bonus.

I’m currently located on Cael/Nag but happy to transfer/faction change for the right group.

Time’s that work for me are 8-12PM AEST, MON/WED/SUN.

Let me know if you have a spot for me.

Cheers,
Sam

This is my druid.

Contact me on:

Battle Net : Samuel#1569
Discord : sdawg#4836

Hey mate. New guild that broke away from a more casual guild to focus more on progression and maxing the most of the little time we do have to raid (2 nights a week) by reducing all downtime and killing as many pixels as we can in that time. Members Regularly pushing 15 keys

Add me on discord and can have a chat for more information.

Carpe Jugulum (not set on name yet)
OCE - H - Barthilas
Newly reformed guild that had broken away from another.

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
5/8M EP
9/12 H 8.3
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server (GMT+10)
Looking for all exceptional players.

Casual raid (optional)
Normal clear
Sunday 6:30 pm sever time
All welcome

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do sunday clears everyweek with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that!

Contacts :
Discord - Tom (warkeys)#3543 -best point of contact.
Bnet - Boss#1709

Hi Sam,

If you can swing 7:30-10:30pm on Sundays and Mondays, Goomz on Barth horde will have a spot for you to trial.

Currently 7/12H. Achieved 4/8M in EP last tier. Very active community and a lot of M+ on offer.

I’ve added you on Discord, and my btag is Krimsonmyst#1273.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Still looking.

Hey Sam

We are a Heroic AOTC guild on Aman’Thul, we are rebuilding our core raid team moving forward into Shadowlands, . We are a mature bunch of players who enjoy raiding and mythic plus in a relaxed, drama free, fun environment, we raid Weds/Thurs nights 8pm til 10.30pm server time. If you think you might be interested add me on discord Kiiara#7700 we can have a chat :smiley:

Still looking.

Hey mate, sent you a discord request

Hey mate!
my guild is looking for more RDPS, Balance druids in particular, to add to our roster as we progress in mythic with the aim of CE this tier. We’re 12/12H NYA on Barthilas-Horde, and raid 2 nights/week (Sun 7-10pm ST, Tues 8-11pm ST). More information can be found in the below recruitment link.

If you’re interested, add me on btag and we can chat further :slight_smile:

<Wipe It Up> Is an Alliance guild on Saurfang, looking for raiders to join us in pushing current Heroic progression with a desire to move on to Mythics.

Our current raid team “Murloc Team” is 2/12 H in Ny’alotha, runs Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm ST (AEDST) and is recruiting willing and active DPS (ranged or melee) and healers.

Most of us are a little older, have kids or work fulltime. We play wow because we enjoy it and like to think of ourselves as “casually hardcore”.

Outside of raiding we do social and alt runs, have dedicated nights to help people with pushing keystones, social competitions for mounts and pets, and always have people online chatting in guild or running some sort of event together.

If you would like more info please message Jadeleaf in game on Saurfang or jadeleaf#6970 on Discord.

Not spamming but posting our new recruitment thread.
Also as we are a newly formed guild that broke away for more serious progression went 12/12 within the first 2 weeks of us raiding.

Horde Barthilas

12/12H Ny’alotha 5/8M EP

We aim to push progression within a 2-day (5-6 hour) schedule while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. We treat each other with respect and seek high performance, excellent game-play, and most importantly a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behaviour are not welcome here.

Raid Schedule:

Monday: 6:30 pm – 9 pm server time (GMT+10)

Thursday: 6:30 pm – 9 pm server time (GMT +10)

Optional: Sunday Farm run, for mythic trials and alts, or just to hang out and have some fun.

You must be able to make the core raid nights reliably (we do take attendance). Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider and that’s okay - all we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible.

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously. Our end goal is to be able to fully clear the content but also keep the friendly spirit of the game alive, as we believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with.

What we expect from you:

Discord and a working mic are required

We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism, take ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be counted an asset to the team.

Time is limited with only 2 nights a week to raid, and we do not take people wasting it lightly. We all have families, careers, or studies, so consideration of other players’ time is important. To that end, all raiders should come to raid prepared with consumables (food, flask, potions, runes, re-roll tokens). We do have a master of coin to help fund guild activities, but this is not to be taken advantage of. We also expect everyone to use prepots - please do not be the reason we wiped on less than %1.

Finally, we expect all raiders to read up on upcoming encounters and their role within them before the first pull of the boss. We prefer players who can not only follow a strategy but are also capable of thinking on their feet and adapting without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter. Above all, though, we expect you to own your mistakes and learn from them. You don’t have to be perfect, but nothing is more frustrating than wiping to the same thing over and over.

What we are looking for:

Heals – Resto shaman or holy pally preferred, but all healers considered.

Ranged DPS – Mage or BM hunter preferred, but all RDPS considered.

Melee DPS – Ret paladin preferred.

Tanks – Prot pally or Brewmaster preferred, but other tanks considered.

Exceptional players of any class and spec should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player - we just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

Our trial period is 2 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - performance, situational awareness, attendance, attitude towards raid encounters and wipes, and how well you fit into the raid team.

Mythic Keystones:

We run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Please contact an officer for further information.

Discord - Tom(warkeys)#3543 -best point of contact.
Bnet - Boss#1709
Facebook

Hey mate, BT is Sando#1261 rather speak via discord if possible in regards to your goals and needs. We’re alliance though and we do raid Thursday if you can’t do a Thursday as I do see that stated here that’s all good and we wish you the best of luck finding your new raid team.