453 returning spriest looking for guild

Hiya, I’m just recently coming back from a break from the game and looking to jump right back into raiding! I’m a motivated player with a focus on min/maxing my class to the best of my ability, I boosted this character just recently and have been grinding my butt off to get to an acceptable gear level to get right back into things.

I’m an experienced player with mythic exp dating back to Siege of Org, playing on and off since then, with my most recent exp being 7/9m in BoD. I’m looking for a relatively laid back guild that still progresses through the current tier at a decent pace. My btag is din#11676 if you’d want to add me and speak to me directly.
I’m open to transferring servers and possibly factions if it’s the right fit :slight_smile:

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. I will leave our recruitment post below and hope to hear from you. We def could use a SPriest.

Hi Kiwi,

{Reprieve} on the Thrall server is 6/12H 11/12N and looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday or Monday based on raid team’s availability. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Warlock, Spriest
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Mage, Ret (With Prot OS)
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Resto Shammy, Hpally (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Open

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Disc:
Perifery#2420

**Perseverance** - Currently 4/12H, 8/12N

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a recently formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hi Kiwixd!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is always open to new recruits! We are currently running through heroic Nya (9/12) and will be digging into mythic as soon as we get AOTC (finished EP at 5/8 M). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST. Outside of raid we run a lot of m+ together, as well as PvP and other social events like achievement runs, so we are a bit more of a family than just a guild that logs on for raid night! I would not label us a hardcore, CE-or-bust guild but that’s definitely a goal we like to strive for! Right now we are working on slimming down our H group to a 20-man M group and open to all contenders.

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

If you’re interested, my discord is Esaora#3578. Hope to chat with you soon!

Hello!

< INCLUSION > on Proudmoore is a raiding guild progressing on Mythic in Ny’alotha currently. We are looking to fill out our dps roster for the current tier and beyond.

Raid times:
Tuesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Normal/Heroic)
Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Mythic)
Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Mythic)

We ask for consistent performance and attendance and are looking to push for cutting edge. We have helpful players with excellent game knowledge that can help you achieve your goals.

If you are a raid ready dps and are willing to give us a try let me know!

Hi there Din!

I sent a battletag request.

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Hello there Kiwixd,

I’m from Prime on Boulderfist horde side. We’re currently 6/12H and were 4/8M last tier. We’re looking for strong dps for our roster. We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 9 EST ending at 12AM. We’re a pretty active guild outside of raid times as well.

If you’re open to a server transfer and these times would work for you add my on bnet Canhdace#1547 I’ve also sent you a request. Hope to hear from you

Cheers

Hi Kiwixd. If our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

10/12H is a CE focused raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Disc priest, holy paly

Ranged DPS – preference for Mage, Warlock

Melee DPS – preference for Frost DK, Ret paladin, Rogue

Tanks – not at this time (tho dps with solid tank o/s always appreciated)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

In need of a Spriest bad

Sargeras Rejects is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are currently coming back from a break since classic All exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Pallyforeva, Snuggles)

Sargeras Rejects is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Sun 7:00-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 7:00-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)

Progression:
Currently: 7/12N, 5/12H
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for excellent players to round out our roster.

Tank
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Open
Demon Hunter: Open

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Priest: Open
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Sargeras Rejects – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server EST)
Sun 7-10 pm
Thurs 7-10 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Pallyforeva

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Sargeras Reject’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Pallyforeva

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are pushing heroic currently. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Currently 3/12M, 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage