470 VDH/Havoc LFG

Hello!

I am a demon hunter in a dead server looking for a guild to do mythic progression in Ny’alotha. I have done partial mythic clears for previous raids, but my prior guild (top one in my realm) has died and no other progression guilds are available in my realm.

I am available Mon-Fri, 7PM-10PM server time, and anytime on the weekends.

I can easily prove myself if given the chance. If interested my btag is #laz12772

I’ve pugged 8/12H and 12/12N. 2k IO score.

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a casual run on Thursdays 7-10 central.

Adding you on bnet now.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

New Guild
About Us

WAR MODE is a brand new guild on Mal’ganis formed by former Cutting Edge leadership. The goal of the guild is to build a 2 day per week Mythic Raiding Team always shooting for Cutting Edge in every single tier. Although it may take some time to build the right team during 8.3 Ny’alotha The Waking City, we anticipate to push mythic content immediately. Our main goal is to quickly establish a raid team comprised of mythic experienced raiders dedicated to building a long lasting guild. Our expectation is to definitely hit Cutting Edge in the new upcoming expansion, “Shadowlands”.

Every tier you can expect the guild to start with at least one normal clear then immediately move to heroic farm as we progress into mythic. Our goal is to be very competitive but we are NOT out to be world or server first. Our priority is our community, and consistent progression.

Current leadership has 12/12N and 8/12H experience in Ny’alotha. 7/8M TEP, 7/9M BoD & 7/8M Uldir this expansion.
*We are currently building this team so patience is required as we fill the ranks. Could be a few weeks before we actually hit mythic raiding as of 2/2/2020.

Raid Times
-Wednesday & Thursday 8pm CST – 11pm CST. Optional farm for Normal/Heroic clears on Tuesdays starting at 8pm CST.

What we are looking for
-Mythic Experienced Players with extensive knowledge of their class.
-Dedicated WoW Players willing to maintain 80% attendance and be on time!
-Desire to improve, maintain your character and join in the guild’s activities outside of raid.
-Ability to communicate effectively in raid through discord.
-Knowledge of the fights in any given tier. Which includes showing up with flasks, food, potions, runes, etc…
-Proper use and knowledge of DBM, BigWigs, Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council.
-People willing to help take leadership responsibility and help contribute to the success of the guild regardless of rank.

Our Needs
-Leadership Roles! Healing Officers are a priority as well as Co-GM.

-Currently we are recruiting all classes and specs for the raid team. Casuals, mythic plus and PvP folks are welcome but mythic raiders must maintain requirements listed above.

*450ish ilvl, 75ish neck, all important essences rank 3 and a level 8 cloak are ideal for instant raiding positions.

Contact

Bnet: WarCry#11646 or discord: WarCry#6172

Bumping the thread!