451 RShaman 7 12 M - M-N'Zoth exp

451 RShaman - 7 12M N’ya - My main focus is on a core healing spot for Shadowlands. I am looking for a home that has fun but still serious enough to attain CE. My former raiding experience all CE - 125ish from Vanilla to Hellfire Citadel, now returning to the game. I’m not a great swing so I am only interested in healing but do keep two raid ready alt healers. I really just want to find a home before Shadowlands that balances having a fun accepting time while still keeping seriousness and control when needed.

DBM, Weakauras, GTFO, Elvui, Shadow and Light, Vuhdo, Angry Assignments, Raider. Io, Astral Keys, Details, Arkinventory

While I have been away for some time due to my break from my guild of which I was co-gm and heal lead disbanding then subsequently losing my account I still have a fairly impressive history that I bring to the table. So my current logs are pretty lackluster due to being back so recently my history does speak to some of that. I also based from home I have plenty of time to no life and be quite reliable. In the past some of my accomplishments include first Shaman, maybe US healer to solo heal Algalon 25, First Shaman to solo heal Mythic Archimonde. World 5th C’Thun, Us 2nd Muru. Probably seem irrelevant now but those are just some I can think of.

Ancestral Guidance, various Discords, top Shaman logs to analyze their spell usage, talent choice, spell upkeep, cool down timing, etc. Personal testing and custom made spreadsheets.

**Raider. io/characters/us/area-52/Sintrik**
**warcraftlogs. com/user/reports-list/61578/**
**çworldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Syntric**

Hey Sintrik, I’m interested in talking to your more. My guild is going for CE and we are in need of a healer.
Add Kareco#1723 bnet or Kareco#4773 disc to talk to me more.

Hey there, Sintrik. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent.

Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay. Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/
Discord - https://discord.gg/virulent

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet - Vanx#11719
Discord - Vanx#0001

Hey Sintrik,

My guild i recruiting the last few spots to round out the rosters of 2 raid teams. One that raids 3 days a week and another that raids 4 days a week. Check us out at rampantguild.com . If interested feel free to contact any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead)
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771