451 ret/prot paladin

Hey there I’m looking for a guild, returning mythic raider from battle for dazar’alor (cleared everything but jaina) uldir and legion. I’ve been playing wow since vanilla, been raiding since then as well, sometimes casual sometimes more hardcore, i currently have 3 littles a wife and a full time job so time is at a premium for me. I’m looking for something more fun and casual than anything hardcore. My schedule is pretty fluid due to life being what it is. Feel free to reach out to me at Dâwnbringer #1875 for more information.

#@!Uninspired Mediocrity is recruiting for a new raid team. We are a few players shy from being AoTC and into M raiding and specialize in returning players and people in your situation. We are all about teamwork. Our goal is to build up a solid team of peeps for Shadowlands that all enjoy spending time together AND getting results in game without any of the toxicity or drama. Add me if interested - stone454#1611

The Forsaken is a guild looking to fill its ranks with casual and sociable players looking to level tons and run mythic dungeons while collecting achievements and such. Not currently doing raids but possible in the future provided we have the people and the drive to do so. :slight_smile: